Nsw Xmas In July Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got there just on four and all you guys head already left. Had a beer a brief catch up with Damo and his energetic children. Thanks for the Amber ale Damien, very tasty indeed.

Hope to be able to catch up with you all at my place in a few weeks.

Also heard Barls was paying me out for cutting my finger at Conjola last xmas swap, what he neglected to tell you all was that after months of paying me out he actually injured himself worse whilst sharpening a knife at home.

Cheers
Jason.

it was cleaning a knife not sharpening. get it right. dont even think anyone mentioned you mate.

Great day - thansk Damo & your lovely wife for the hospitality. Great to meet the new Jason & Mario and to catch up with Brad & Amanda again.

Sorry to miss you Jase. It was me who paid out on you, not Barls. But he deserves to be abused anyway - he's missing the abuse since he left the navy.

don't forget One Mile Beach, Anna Bay in Port Stephens for the Xmas Case Swap. Book a cabin now if you want one.

Just want to echo the sentiment from all the others who showed up.
Cheers for hosting Damo, especially for putting your hand up so close to d-day.

Great beers, great food and great company. What more could you ask for?

Until next case swap...

Until next case swap...

and that demonstration of the Heiniken keg kit was great. Very tempting! Thanks for coming along and enjoy those beers.

Until next case swap...

Come to the ISB meet on the 20th August mate, no need to wait till next swap in November

Don't know if I should chance using up all my brownie points before the Xmas swap up north. :rolleyes:
We are a family friendly bunch, bring the wife and/or kids if that help keep brownie points intact.

Just adding my sentiments to those already expressed. Thanks Damien for putting your place forward. It was great to meet your wife and kids. I haven't tried that Barley wine yet .... looking forward to it though.

Thanks to everyone for making it a very pleasant afternoon. It was a very good thing I had a designated driver ;)

Whitewolf, do you have a link or any info about those glasses you bought? I'm thinking of doing something similar.

Back