Nsw Xmas In July Case 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK cool so petes place is now the central drop off point and sort and re pick up point , im southern drop off , where else do we need drop off points ....
i think there are guys up north in newcastle arent there ???

cmon guys its your swap come forward and be counted .....

just ran through the xmas swap thread and the drop offs were southern newcastle and central (ie Petes) so looks likw we need a newcastle guy if there are swappers up that way ...

Last time there were Gongers involved...they dropped at my place(S/W). Also the south drop was Beerslayer at bexley. I then, on the swap day, swung by Beerslayers' and collected the south cases and ran to Duffs. SWAP. Then run and drop back at Beerslayers'. Then home and the Gongers dropped thru here to collect when they were ready.

BUT

I dont have the 'purpose built' van anymore, but Slurpdog said he might be able to supply a trailer and tow vehicle.....

Last time there were Gongers involved...they dropped at my place(S/W). Also the south drop was Beerslayer at bexley. I then, on the swap day, swung by Beerslayers' and collected the south cases and ran to Duffs. SWAP. Then run and drop back at Beerslayers'. Then home and the Gongers dropped thru here to collect when they were ready.

BUT

I dont have the 'purpose built' van anymore, but Slurpdog said he might be able to supply a trailer and tow vehicle.....

Just name the date and where I'm headed and I'll have it sorted for the south westers.
Will all the south westers be dropping off at my place?
I'll grab the work van (a big trnasit van) so there's plenty of room in it.

OK

just for my knowledge, is this a NSW case swap or a sydney case swap?

Just wondering so if i get in fot the december one, will i have to drive to stdnet to do the swap?

cheers

Tony,

they usually send them all down in one hit from the north

oh ok
cool

as long as its possibe\le

ha

watch i will missoout by one again this time round too :)

cheers

looks like slurpdog has the main part of the transport covered .. im happy to take the southerners and who ever else wants to drop off at my place out to pete's how do we get the stuff down from up north then ??

perhaps we need to start a list of who wants to drop off at what location

Good work Barra. I'm happy to drop at your place. I pass thru Arncliffe about once a month when the Mrs and I drive into town for work. Save Linz the extra space for transport issue.

If worst comes to worst and there's no-one with a vehicle suitable to move the Southies to the central swap, let me know and I'll try and organise a mercy dash with my family truckster which would fit about 12 milk crates one level deep and could probably stack three layers without too much drama, with suitable packing material to prevent tipping, etc.

LISTINGS OF WHO IS DROPPING WHERE .....

Barra's In Arncliffe ,

Barra
Post Modern

Direct To Petes Place in Carlingford ,

Someone's place as yet no know in Newcastle ,

fill your names in guys so we kno who's goin where ....

also need a cut off date for the drop offs , perhaps the last saturday in june or first one in july , so they can be recollected mid july ???

Barra's In Arncliffe ,

Barra
Post Modern

Doc

also need a cut off date for the drop offs , perhaps the last saturday in june or first one in july , so they can be recollected mid july ???

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern

Petesbrew
Thommo

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern

Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc

Someone's place as yet no known in Newcastle ,

fill your names in guys so we know who's goin where ....

ya chopped doc out Thommo *LOL*

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern

Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc
Gulpa

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern
Shonky

Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc
Gulpa

Sorry I can't help with the distribution but don't have a car so rely on public transport. I work in Kogarah so will be able to drop at Barra's on the way to or from work. Happy to help sorting them all out though. Appreciate all who are making this case swap happen, cheers everyone :super:

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern
Shonky
Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc
Gulpa

Sorry I can't help with the distribution but don't have a car so rely on public transport. I work in Kogarah so will be able to drop at Barra's on the way to or from work. Happy to help sorting them all out though. Appreciate all who are making this case swap happen, cheers everyone :super:

i dont see you walkin up the hill to my place with 2 milk crates of longies under your arms mate .... im often around alexandria area on weekend so im sure we can work something out which doesnt require you to cart beers on trains ... gimme a yell when your brewed and ready to bring them over and we will sort it

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern
Shonky

Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc
Gulpa
DK (davekate)

So far from the South West it's only me and Linz so if anyone wants to drop off at Holsworthy or Glen Alpine (Linz's place) I can get their cases to Carlingford.

IMG_4200_1_1.JPG
The room in my garage... Looks like I need to make some room for these 56 crates :eek:
Did some measuring and they'll fit okay, but sorting will be done out back!
IMG_4201_2_1.JPG
That's the big brew day belgian on the left! yum yum yum

Guys, I live on the Central Coast, only about 40 min from Newcastle.
I'll offer my place as a drop off/ pick up joint for the Northies
if its convenient for others. I work in Artarmon and can do the run to the other drop
off point. Not much room here in my shoebox, but if no one else offers it will do.
How many are there up this way?
If your not too far from me I may even be able
to drive around and pick some crates up.
If this is no good or there is another more central person, let me know.
Cheers

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern
Shonky

Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc
Gulpa
DK (davekate)

Barra's In Arncliffe ,
Barra
Post Modern
Shonky
Linz

Petesbrew
Thommo
Doc
Gulpa
DK (davekate)

Back