Nsw Xmas In July Case 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
What do you say fellow NSW'ers? July is fast approaching, so if you are interested you have 3 months to craft your finest for the second annual NSW Xmas in July Case Swap. The standard of beers have been improving with every swap, the recent December 2006 swap were quite outstanding.

So, some rules if I may:

1. You will supply 28 bottles of your finest hand crafted to be delivered to a designated drop off point to be determined. There will be drop off points in the south of Sydney, my place in the north west, and hopefully in Newcastle.
2. The bottle shall be either 750 or 800ml tallies. Screwtops are acceptable. NO CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES.
3. Your contribution shall be delivered to the drop off point in milk crates which aid in easy sorting.
4. The places will be limited to the first 28 who register their interest. If there are any extra, then there will be an alternate list opened. If you decide to put your name in now and due to unforseen circumstances have to withdraw close to the swap date, it is your responsibility to find a replacement, otherwise it will be pins in voodoo dolls for 30 days :p
5. The date for the swap will be determined by the end of May, but at this stage a rough estimate could call it in at June 30, 2007.

As the dude who commentates for Iron Chef says:

"Let's get it on" :beerbang:

1. Duff
2. Josh

Yeh count us in.

I'll have to remember how to bottle though.......oh, and find some bottles as well!

Kegs really are a blessing!

yeah !

(thou the thought of cleaning 28 long necks is urrghh)
(wont use bleach this time for cleaning !)

Definitely. :super:

Copy and paste your name in to keep it in order. Those who don't will have to supply extra beer. :ph34r:

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster

Edited for slow typing. :rolleyes:

Maybe not... but on second thought, nothings stopping me. I guess i *could* finish drinking the '06 Xmas case before then :)

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR

Nice and early, I like to see it. I'm in. Now, what to brew?

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent

EDIT - Slow typing, just like stuster

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig

I'm in too :beerbang:

Edit: Hey Duff - Ashtonfield is pretty close to Newcastle - about 25 mins north

Maybe not... but on second thought, nothings stopping me. I guess i *could* finish drinking the '06 Xmas case before then :)

So..........need a hand with the drinking do you DJR? :chug:

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter

If you'll have me i'd love to join in :beer:

when i start doin AG ill join in, so xmas swap sounds good :p be good to meet some other brewers other than myself as well

C'mon Kingy.
I don't do allgrain either but I'll give it a go!

Me too Please!! :D

:beerbang:

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.

p.s. Kingy, I take it that you are skipping this one...? Please excuse me leaving you off the list if I have misunderstood.

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc

I must be a sucker for bottling punishment.

Doc

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc

29. Les the Weizguy

OK, so I'm a pussy. I'm brewing too much for everyone else lately and I need to concentrate on me.

Pretty good chance that I'll get a run here eventually, and get Karma Kredits by saving people from Duff's voodoo :lol:
However, there's less pressure on me, and I'm sure I can rustle up a good beer on short notice.

Hope this is OK with everyone, for me to run as first backup. If not, you can get nicked :eek:
Just kidding of course, but am happy to be first backfill person.

Please don't forget me me if/when my time comes.

Beerz ! :beer: it's great to see the tradition continue.

Les :p

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc
15. Beer Slayer
29. Les the Weizguy

OK, so I'm a pussy. I'm brewing too much for everyone else lately and I need to concentrate on me.

Pretty good chance that I'll get a run here eventually, and get Karma Kredits by saving people from Duff's voodoo :lol:
However, there's less pressure on me, and I'm sure I can rustle up a good beer on short notice.

Hope this is OK with everyone, for me to run as first backup. If not, you can get nicked :eek:
Just kidding of course, but am happy to be first backfill person.

Please don't forget me me if/when my time comes.

Beerz ! :beer: it's great to see the tradition continue.

Les :p

I'm already on the list. For those like me who have been online almost everyday until this thread started, you can relax now. Thought it was getting well into the year, so I gave Duff a little nudge in the right direction.

Haven't made up my mind what to brew yet. But given it's right in the middle of Winter and we now get two games on a Friday night, I might make a Friday Night Footy beer.

Back