Nsw Xmas In July Case 2007

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc
15. goatherder
16. Stephen
17. beer slayer
18. KoNG
19. Petesbrew
20. DC82
21. Crozdog
22. Homebrewworld
23. Linz
24. Shmick
25. PoMo

29.Les the Wiezguy

when i start doin AG ill join in, so xmas swap sounds good :p be good to meet some other brewers other than myself as well

get into it kinga !!! ill probably be doing only a partial mash for this swap as m AG capabilities arent as big as required for a 28 bottle batch...

ive entered number 26 for "brewer" a new poster on here who cant get to a PC right now as a result of being at work (any issues with that PM me or somethin) now what do i brew ???

1. Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc
15. goatherder
16. Stephen
17. beer slayer
18. KoNG
19. Petesbrew
20. DC82
21. Crozdog
22. Homebrewworld
23. Linz
24. Shmick
25. PoMo
26. Brewer

29.Les the Wiezguy

get into it kinga !!! ill probably be doing only a partial mash for this swap as mt AG capabilities arent as big as required for a 28 bottle batch...

ok im in :D this is gunna be my first meet with other brewers other than me and my HBS owner hope the missus dont catch on to the cycle thats associated with brewing.

ive hidden it fairly well over the last 6 months :p
1.Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc
15. goatherder
16. Stephen
17. beer slayer
18. KoNG
19. Petesbrew
20. DC82
21. Crozdog
22. Homebrewworld
23. Linz
24. Shmick
25. PoMo
26. Brewer well over the last 6 months :p
27.Kingy

29.lez the wiezguy

edit. forgot to `add name
double edit. forgot #29

good stuff kingy welcome aboard prepare to be laden with 28 of NSW's finest brews some time soon...

hey Duff and others , why dont we take it to 29 brewers so we dont end up with a beer of our own back ???

Come on Barry/Pint of Lager. Only one spot left.
Someone call Barry/Pint of Lager.

Beers,
Doc

1.Duff
2. Josh
3. davekate
4. Barramundi
5. Slurpdog
6. redbeard
7. shonky
8. Stuster
9. DJR
10. Trent
11. Craig
12. Punter
13. T.D.
14. Doc
15. goatherder
16. Stephen
17. beer slayer
18. KoNG
19. Petesbrew
20. DC82
21. Crozdog
22. Homebrewworld
23. Linz
24. Shmick
25. PoMo
26. Brewer well over the last 6 months tongue.gif
27.Kingy
28. Forkboy

Love to join in on this one - my first case swap (and first bottling in a while)

'IF' I still have this job(and van) in July I'll do the drive around again...

and I also have a couple of cases worth of bottles if anyone needs them...

and I also have a couple of cases worth of bottles if anyone needs them...

I'll take some Linz!
I need about 2 cases worth (24)!
Let us know when I can pick the up.

Wasn't there talk of a meet & swap, so that everybody actually got to meet each other????

Cheers
Gerard

good stuff kingy welcome aboard prepare to be laden with 28 of NSW's finest brews some time soon...
hey Duff and others , why dont we take it to 29 brewers so we dont end up with a beer of our own back ???
2 reasons.

Only 14 fit into a milk crate. And if one is an absolute cracker, you want to be able to taste what everyone else is.

ill probably be doing only a partial mash for this swap as m AG capabilities arent as big as required for a 28 bottle batch...

Barra,

you're welcome to come over to my place & use my gear if you want to scale up. How about doin a double batch that way you'll have plenty for the swap + more left over ;) .......

let me know
crozdog

Wasn't there talk of a meet & swap, so that everybody actually got to meet each other????

Cheers
Gerard

If there is....my bad...all well and good...cant wait,...BUT...see point 1 in post 1 of this thread, thats why I offered

Cheers
Gerard

What a wonderful offer, Gerard. :super:

It's great that a supplier has finally decided to help encourage the community of brewers.

Shall I call Janelle to help organise some of the details? :lol: :ph34r:

Cheers
Gerard

Mate, I reckon your deck out the back would be the perfect place for it too!! :lol: :lol:

Great to see some generosity still exists in this crazy cut-throat world we live in!! :super:

;)

2 reasons.

Only 14 fit into a milk crate. And if one is an absolute cracker, you want to be able to taste what everyone else is.

I like to get a sample back of my own so it's from the same batch, the same time in bottle and the same condition as everybody else's.

Also from previous swap sorting efforts (eh Doc) it's a lot easier to give everybody the same than count 28 different combinations.

I agree also 28 litres is pushing the friendship for my system but is doable.

Cheers
Gerard

What a wonderful offer, Gerard.

It's great that a supplier has finally decided to help encourage the community of brewers.

Shall I call Janelle to help organise some of the details?

Mate, I reckon your deck out the back would be the perfect place for it too!!

Great to see some generosity still exists in this crazy cut-throat world we live in!!

Brilliant. Gerard's back deck it is then :beerbang:

And who better to have on hand to answer any queries about brewing practices than one of Sydney's leading brewers B)

Cheers.

Brilliant. Gerard's back deck it is then :beerbang:

And who better to have on hand to answer any queries about brewing practices than one of Sydney's leading brewers B)

Cheers.

I didn't think Barry Cranston was in this swap. ;)

Latest posts

Back