NSW xmas case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have arranged esky or 2 coolers for the trip up. So chicken wings will be coming along (if theres room in a smoker or oven, if not can still be quite nice cold)

barls snags and cheese
n87 nice crusty rolls
Beamer - saucy chicken wings

just let me know what they need and ill make it happen

The boys from the IBU case swap put them in a smoker for a bit, maybe contrarian or paulyman can fill in the details.

They will be cooked barls, so just a heat up is required.

Just tasted my case swap porter. I'm really bloody pleased with it. It's a drinker alright. The only thing I would say is carbonation is a bit high for the style but aside from that, it's damn tasty.

In fact, **** it Nick, I think I'll keep it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Qmtm7_VFk&feature=youtu.be&t=71

Hopefully you'll think the same!

Beamer said:
The boys from the IBU case swap put them in a smoker for a bit, maybe contrarian or paulyman can fill in the details.

They will be cooked barls, so just a heat up is required.

Barls knows to trust every thing that comes up from the IBUs :rolleyes:

OK, so as the self nominated Case Swap Nazi, do we have 15 swappers ? Or 15 and the ISB bloke who wants to put in the Pirateslife stuff?

I'm happy with either but if someone wants to bang in a can of Pirate Life rather than their own muck, it'll be gladly received!

Point is, if 15 is the number, we do the following ..

1. Everyone brings a milk crate (compulsory) of 14 bottles for the swap (no cardboard boxes or something similar).

2. When you go home, you go home with a milk crate with 14 bottles .. just NONE of the bottles will be one of yours

3. If you want to bring extra beers to swap, they are not part of the above system.

Now if its 15 plus one .. we slightly modify that system .....

i don't think he is coming now.
aim for 15 and anything above is a bonus.

shame (sort of).

The point is, I make the rules. -_-

If you let me try and do the actual swapping, well you deserve a f*ck up. :blink:

Jut watch me try and get four (or is it five) cases back to the Gong and not mess it up :p

Not to worry then, that's all fine with me! Might be able to make a bit more of the afternoon. I'm moving basically everything that isn't furniture tomorrow and Saturday morning will be moving the rest so might even make the whole shindig. Either way, I'll drop my bottles off at the start of the event.

barls said:
just let me know what they need and ill make it happen

Barls is good at smoking.

His cooking worries me.

I love his dog.

Fatgodzilla said:
Barls is good at smoking.

His cooking worries me.

I love his dog.
cooking is fine.
my dog loves an easy mark.

don't forget the side swap ill have a few there for this one.

If you're agreeable, I can do up a nice batch of sauerkraut to go with the sausages and cheese rolls?

I am in Melbourne that day so won't be able to make the main event but happy to drop my 14 off during the week, and pick up my ones next week. I have a RIS sitting at 12.5% so a little more than planned.

barls snags and cheese
n87 nice crusty rolls
Beamer - saucy chicken wings
Fraser's BRB - sauerkraut

ok all lets aim for a 11 start with the swap around the 12 mark dependent on people.

Five crates coming with me, but probably wont get there until noon. Depending on traffic.

Leaving home at 6.00am to get there!

Latest posts

Back