NSW State comp 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here as well. Wix site seeming a bit slow.

Attachments

• NSW Comp 2017 Results.pdf
    522.6 KB · Views: 238
Seems to be a few mistakes near the pointy end in a few categorys.
Wheat and dark lager. Eg 79 shoud beat 76 unless they weren't NSWers or something? Help I am confused now!

Seems to be a few mistakes near the pointy end in a few categorys.
Wheat and dark lager. Eg 79 shoud beat 76 unless they weren't NSWers or something? Help I am confused now!

They would have been judged at different tables (by different judges). And then tasted against each other to determine the actual winners of the category.

Who are these two guys Barry and Brett.. can you confirm they're not making blue meth on the side, as well as beer for competitions?

Seriously though, well done.

Woo-hoo! Thanks to all who made this competition happen! Now, oops, I have only 1 month to rebrew the witbier for the nationals.

Well done to all, the people who took places and thank you to everyone that helped put this together, particularly Stuster.

First Comp for me and quite happy/surprised with my results considering I entered purely for feedback on where I could improve.

Thanks again all,
Tony

Woo-hoo! Thanks to all who made this competition happen! Now, oops, I have only 1 month to rebrew the witbier for the nationals.
Yep, re-brewed my bitter today. Really didn't expect that beer to place!

Congrats to all placegetters, to Stu, Brendan and Col for another well run comp, and thanks to the judges and stewards for putting in the time and effort to make the comp happen!

Just checked my feedback, many thanks to all involved! Some really insightful comments that are much appreciated. I REALLY need to get this counter pressure bottle filling/ carbonation thing under control!

http://www.aabc.org.au

Is this really the website for the Nationals? There is no link to the entry form...

P.S. Thanks for everyones hard work in this comp, got the score sheets back super fast too.
yes give it time. we have just had the states. there will be info up later trust me.

Congrats Brett, Barry and ESB
Thanks for all the effort Stu, Barls, Col, all the judges and stewards.
Hoping to have a consistent beer to send to nationals this year

Btw are there any prizes in order for a place in the wheat beer category?

Btw are there any prizes in order for a place in the wheat beer category?
that one was combined with the sours and I'm fairly sure the prize winners from it have been contacted.

guys all i can say was the prizes between the wheats and the sours were combined and the three sours were awarded the prizes for the two categories.
if you check the results you will see that this happened for a few categories with the highest scores in both categories getting the prizes.

Back