NSW State comp 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barls

causer of chaos and mayhem
Reaction score
Dear all

I am pleased to announce that the NSW State Homebrewing Competition will be held on the 9th-10th September in a venue in Camperdown (next to Wayward Brewing).

All information about the competition is available at this website including links to the entry forms and to a form for judges/stewards.

http://stusterbrewer.wixsite.com/nsw2017

Let me know if anything on the site is not working or anything about the competition needs clarification.

Please feel free to pass this on and encourage others to enter and to come along to judge or steward.

Cheers

Stuart

Huzzah!

Shame I'm already booked that weekend, wanted to steward this year. Next year then.

I would like to help out judging (would be my first time), but its going to be a biatch to get there, Will anyone be passing a station on their way in that I could catch a lift with?

wednesday 30th is when they will be collected from the home brew stores and the last entry is on the 26th

All fixed up on those dates now. As Barls says, that's the day we'll be taking them from there. I'd aim for Saturday 26th though as the deadline as there are no guarantees after that.

Would a beer with chocolate be entered into Specialty - fruit/spice/vegetable?

My previous entries have all been bottled conditioned, it that favourable then filling bottles straight from the keg ? As I have some kegged beers that would be good to submit.

Registered as "other".
See you at that weekend... brilliant venue, will be staying with rellies at Beacon Hill.

Question, I entered my beers in the online form but I left one out. Do I just fill out another form or is there a way to edit the one I submitted?
Cheers

just fill out a second form. we will sort it on our end.

we also now have a drop off point in newcastle thanks to brewman.
looking forward to this years comp.

Back