NSW State comp 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Spice, Herb and Vegetable Beer, in the guide lines it says we must specify the base style and also specify the spices used. Should we just find a place on the bottle label to do so??

I'm probably just going to incorporate the base style and spices used in to the "Style in words" section on the label... Let me know if I should do something otherwise...

Cheers

fill in the style and category, all the info is in the online form and entry form.

bugger me, a NSW comp where I have no football commitments, no weddings, no funerals (that I know of).

Boys and gals, I'm coming to Camperdown!

OK, this is my first time entering a comp and just curious how the bottles are stored between drop off and comp day?

Just asking cause I only bottled on Sunday which should be carbonated by the 9th if left at room temp but if refrigerated then I'm stuffed. Otherwise will have to bottle one from the keg but believe that is an inferior beer from my perception.

Thanks in advance.

The form for the brewers details mentions including an indemnity form at the top but i can't find it.

OK, this is my first time entering a comp and just curious how the bottles are stored between drop off and comp day?

Just asking cause I only bottled on Sunday which should be carbonated by the 9th if left at room temp but if refrigerated then I'm stuffed. Otherwise will have to bottle one from the keg but believe that is an inferior beer from my perception.

Thanks in advance.
left warm till the 3rd then in to fridge.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the clubs will be included in the results this year?
The club field was on the entry form last year, but no mention of them on the results.

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the clubs will be included in the results this year?
The club field was on the entry form last year, but no mention of them on the results.
we are entering them all as isb this year. :):):)

Guys, I need to change the day I am helping out, wifey decides to tell me that plans have changed about an hour after I sign up...

send stu a pm about that one.

just a reminder. last week to drop off at the shops. saturday is the last day for them to be there.
looking forward to it.

Don't worry about the indemnity form. Copy and paste error from last year. All fixed up now.

n87, all fixed up on that. Thanks for letting me know.

As barls says, last weekend to drop off at home brew shops. Make sure you fill out the online form as well to save me from divorce!

Hoping to get to include the club winner this year. Just ran out of time last year.

Fatgodzilla, unfortunately all cancelled. No need to come this year. ;) Will be great to see you again. Has been some time indeed.

Tony121, drop me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

Brewman, good to hear. We have a bunch of judges hungry to get writing feedback plus some great prizes. There is some shiny stainless there to win. :bowdown:

Packing them now.
NSW_2017_beers.jpg

I dropped my entries into my ever faithful Brew Shop today at Penshurst

It’s like dropping your kids off to school for their first day, all 16 of them.

You have done your best, now the world will decide their worth.

May God have Mercy on them....or a hop fatigued judge, either is fine

Latest posts

Back