Nsw Ahb Xmas In July Case

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As Duff was indicating in an earlier post we'll be looking for drop-offs at the end of June.

Can we get an indication of drop-off points for the mid-year case. At Xmas we had Marks Homebrew, Schmick, Beer Slayer and Duff with couriering by Linz, Gerard, Schmick and myself.
Obviously it worked well last time. Can we get agreement to keep the same plan ?

Beers,
Doc

I'll dob Mark's in for the Newcastle brewers Doc. I'm sure it'll be fine :)

Shawn.

I'm happy to sort again, but we need to find another locale for the southern Sydney folks as Beer Slayer didn't come in on this case.

Any volunteers for the southern Sydney drop off??

I can pick-up & drop off on my usual rounds. I noticed Timmy is wandering down the Hume to live in Canberra, I will be able to organise his beers to arrive safely if required.
Cheers
Gerard

Yup,

Im in for the movement of cases

......even if those in the south who would like to take the drive down the M5 can drop off here, or PM me for arvo pick ups ...if they want

And Im not dobbing in DrewCarey that He lives in the same suburb as Beerslayer......

I didnt type that out loud did I???

Duff - Dark English Ale
Gough
Stuster - Belgian Dubbel
Doc - Irish Red
PoMo - English Pale Ale
Berapnopod - Stout
Bobby
Kungy - AIPA
Weizguy - Chocolate Porter
Berto
Stephen -Special Bitter
Linz
Barry - Robust Porter
Trent
T.D - Boston Lager
Shmick - ESB
DrewCarey82 - Pilsener
Nifty - Californian Common
Josh - Pilsener
KoNG - English Bitter
Thommo - Californian Common
Hopsta - English Special Bitter
Timmy
Pint of Lager
Stickler - Pale Ale (partial)
Keith the Beer Guy
homebrewworld.com
Sintax69

Doc said:
As Duff was indicating in an earlier post we'll be looking for drop-offs at the end of June.

Can we get an indication of drop-off points for the mid-year case. At Xmas we had Marks Homebrew, Schmick, Beer Slayer and Duff with couriering by Linz, Gerard, Schmick and myself.
Obviously it worked well last time. Can we get agreement to keep the same plan ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="123920"][/post]​

No problems here.
I'll do the Newcastle run again (if Mark agrees to be the pick up point)

If somebody could pick up from Bexley near Forest Rd, after 5pm during the week or on the w/ends I'd be ever greatful.....

I dont have a car or license so it can be a bugger for me.

I'd be sure to have a crate of extra's for the kind hearted person.

Update.

The porter tastes nice already. The London III (Young's yeast, they say) is fruity and tasty, and is doing a sterling job of fermenting the dark wort. My son tasted it and liked it (so he's only 4, and years from judging beer, so what?) May not need to brew another, but may do it anyway, ha ha!

Still a bit of time to make the sour wheat. Will advise soon, but if anyone wants to write it up on the brew-list as a potential, I won't be upset.

Do the couriers have a preference for Arrogant clone or SFPA? and how many couriers between Medowie and the main enclave in Zidney?

Seth (one happy brewer) out :beerbang:

Weizguy said:
Do the couriers have a preference for Arrogant clone or SFPA? and how many couriers between Medowie and the main enclave in Zidney?

I'd imagine I'll be doing the run from Schmicks to Duff's again. Although this time I won't be doing it in the middle of a major downpour/storm. Traction control, front and back fog lights are good but aqua planing is bad.

I'll go whatever the AG brew is Weizguy. SFPA ?

Beers,
Doc

Weizguy said:
[post="124190"][/post]​

Mmmm, an Arrogant clone whilst sorting the cases....

Just 1... :rolleyes:, if you can spare...., pretty please.... :party:

Cheers :rolleyes:

This is such an awesome idea.

I'm personally confident enough now to submit an entry into the next case - being a newish brewer , I havn't tasted many other people's work - especially the AG offerings, so really don't understand what's possible (and having something to aspire to).

Just got to be quick on the draw next time I guess! :beerbang:

Cheers - Mke

Doc,

The SFPA derivative is the ag beer (of the two). The Arrogant is a little fruitier and hoppier than last time, with about 1.5 times the amount of dark crystal.

I could prob offer ag in an Irish red (750) or a 500ml Vienna Weizen if you prefer.

Duff...locked that one in for you! Arrogant, even if you're not worthy. :lol:

Weizguy said:
Duff...locked that one in for you! Arrogant, even if you're not worthy. :lol:
[post="124316"][/post]​

You're too kind Weiz :beerbang:

Cheers.

Weizguy said:
Doc,

The SFPA derivative is the ag beer (of the two).
I could prob offer ag in an Irish red (750) or a 500ml Vienna Weizen if you prefer.

Cheers Weizguy.
Flip a coin between the IR and the SFPA. Both sound great.

Beers,
Doc

Is there anyone willing to step up?

I'm moving to Canberra in 2 weeks and amongst other thing happening atm this has been the last thing on my mind.

Sorry to pull the pin at such short notice.

Duff said:
Final list is:

Duff
Gough
Stuster
Doc
PoMo
Berapnopod
Bobby
Kungy
Weizguy
Berto
Stephen
Linz
Barry
Trent
T.D
Shmick
DrewCarey82
Nifty
Josh
KoNG
Thommo
Hopsta
Timmy
Pint of Lager
Stickler
Keith the Beer Guy
homebrewworld.com
Sintax69

If someone drops out, then Agro is 1st alternate, Beer Slayer 2nd.

[post="109682"][/post]​

Agro, as you might have read Timmy has pulled out. Do you want to contribute to the July case?

If you happen to have a few drop out i would be keen to make up numbers.

Duff - Dark English Ale
Gough
Stuster - Belgian Dubbel
Doc - Irish Red
PoMo - English Pale Ale
Berapnopod - Stout
Bobby
Kungy - AIPA
Weizguy - Chocolate Porter
Berto
Stephen -Special Bitter
Linz - 'Scottish Amber ale' (Grumpy's master brew/Red stag)(?)
Barry - Robust Porter
Trent
T.D - Boston Lager
Shmick - ESB
DrewCarey82 - Pilsener
Nifty - Californian Common
Josh - Pilsener
KoNG - English Bitter
Thommo - Californian Common
Hopsta - English Special Bitter
Timmy
Pint of Lager
Stickler - Pale Ale (partial)
Keith the Beer Guy
homebrewworld.com
Sintax69

G'day Guys.

My pilsener is in primary now, should be bottled in the fortnight and have hopefully 6 weeks conditioning.

Then just gotta organise for one of you kind lads to pick it up :)

Latest posts

Back