Northern Nsw Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Rossco,
I'm in Coffs too, I'm an AG brewer if you'd like some help
I'm looking at starting a brew club here, if you're interested
Will hopefully have some posters up around the brew comp at the Coffs Show later this month

I wouldnt mind coming for a Brewday Sp0rk while your offering :)

Been brewing a few partial kits since i've moved back, I have my 3v AG set-up there, newly aquired which i've never used, but I dont want to put it all together and tow it around trying to brew with it in my yard, then pull it apart to transport it to my man cave/workshop thats finally just gone under construction 40m accross the paddock, so im guessing worst case should be up and running in the new workshop before the end of this month.

On a side note, Brew Matt and myself are entering beers into the Grafton show (Well i'm entering mine on behalf of a mate, as all the beer in my kegs I planned to enter was depleted after a recent un-planned farm party). So if anyone else is interested I belive you have to drop your entries into the showgrounds this Saturday or Sunday...

Shaun...

I was hoping to have my beers ready for the grafton show, but they probably won't be ready until next week :(
I've got 2 beers on fermenting right now (and a mostly full keg in the fridge), so my next brew day won't be for another month or 2, I'll let you blokes know when I'm running low and need to brew again

SWMBO and I may be having a break at Nambucca Heads in a few weeks time to get away from the relentless excitement of Old Bar. Could be a plan to meet up and have a HB sample or 2 somewhere - especially if a Plan B. driver were available.

Sounds good Bribie, I've always got something on tap here if anyone wants to have a bbq or something

shaunous said:
(Well I'm entering mine on behalf of a mate, as all the beer in my kegs I planned to enter was depleted after a recent un-planned farm party). So if anyone else is interested I believe you have to drop your entries into the showgrounds this Saturday or Sunday...
Grafton show home brew entries have to be in on 11th & 12th (Thursday & Friday) of April. If anyone wishes to lodge an entry, and cannot get to the show ground during this time, PM me. Also, anyone interested in attending the judging on Saturday night PM me. Expecting this to be the biggest local beer competition yet.....

Back