Gas Guyz Ultimate Gas Bundle Giveaway!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Win the Ultimate Gas Bundle to Cover All Your Gas Needs!!!

To celebrate Gas Guyz addition of the 2.64kg and 6kg Home Brew CO2 Gas Cylinders. Gas Guyz is giving away the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

L43KQtyRmoUHDICdZHdJ-cYVFQifm0ANz1Eqx5NsqLsUVj3-aTcEGT3mGKge7U_Xr5jIrAaghtk1Hj_YrfG7MfGyh8QYd8NmjS7q1sWljaRxMPNew3J5wTaRgMDxWw2SEjZlghQ

The Ultimate Gas Bundle includes:

1x BBQ Gas Cylinder

1x Soda Gas Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 2.64kg Cylinder

1x Home Brew CO2 6kg Cylinder

Rules & Entry

*Eligible winner needs to live in area that Gas Guys currently delivers, please go to gasguyz.com.au to check if we deliver in your area.

- Visit Gasguyz.com.au/ and sign up for their newsletter
- Then reply to this thread by telling us which Home Brew Cylinder 2.64kg or the 6kg cylinder works best for your brew kit.

-One lucky winner who has signed up to Gasguyz newsletter and posted on this thread will be chosen to receive the Ultimate Gas Bundle worth $450.

- Please Do not reply more than once or you will be disqualified.

Giveaway closes (18 August) and the winner will be notified within 24 hours. Winners will be chosen via random.org

Check out Gasguyz.com.au to swap or order a new gas cylinder and have it delivered to your door FREE the very next Business Day.

Last edited:
Subscribed to newsletter

6kg works perfectly for my back-door keg setup and the 2.6kg for my garage gear/portable setup as I can move it around.

Agree with the above - 6kg would be great for home kegging, but the smaller options would be great for portability.

Hi,
Great idea for next day delivery gas!

Signed up to newsletter

2.6kg would be perfect for my homebrew setup!

Cheers

Subscribed. 2.6 kg cylinders work well for me – they hide well inside the keezer and keep the wife happy.

Subscribed what a great competition and will make life easier for me without leaving home to get refills for my setup

Subbed and this would be damn handy

Subbed. 6kg for my kegerator setup. Also use that for pressurized transfers.

Subscribed. I find the 6kg works best for me with my 8 keg set up. Free next business day delivery for home brewers sounds like a game changer to me. Thanks Gas Guyz and AHB!

Subscribed!

Definitely the 6kg it will keep my keezer flowing perfectly for all 4 kegs... save me refilling my little one I have. Plus the little one would be good to make a jockey box.

done, 6kg all day for co2 although the idea of attempting to carb with LPG and then making a pilsner flamethrower to cook bbq is interesting

this would save me dragging my gas bottle from garage to bar..

In the market for a new 2.6kg and Soda cylinder.... In fact, all of the above would be very handy!

Not greedy......

Awesome work guys, I would love a 6kg to add to the collection! But who wouldn't like more co2 goodness!

Keep up the great work and showing us this great company

6kg would be great for my new setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back