No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the same with Stella.

Fairly nice hop, but really needs to go with a us/aus/nz fruity hop to help it along.

Just has little hints of mango/passionfruit, but has has an almost spicy styrians flavour and aroma.

Speaking of which, it could very well go with styrians.

Interestinggg.....

Sponge

Accidentally dropped my glasses into 35 litres of boiling wort during brewday yesterday.

The lenses survived just fine. The frame now has a distinctly faded boiled out look.

This morning fermentation is sprinting along. Obviously, dropping glasses into the boil is the new yeast kick along.

Hope it doesn't kill me when it comes time to drink the batch.

Brings new meaning to the term Beer Goggles I suppose :D

I just sold a Kayak on ebay, had the minimum bid at $150 and $200 for a "buy it now" .... for some reason people have bid it up to $267 :huh: haha

Not complaining :ph34r:

2 birthda parties on today, Pirate theme, followed by 80's theme.
Hadn't thought too much about the 80's one, but I'm pinching my kid's pirate patch, dressing in black & going as Snake Plisskin.
A couple of nerf guns should do the job.
edit: Pissed off that I shaved yesterday :(

Who is the dumb one in this picture?-

The person trying to find their sunnies asking "Have you seen my sunnies, babe?"

Or the other person saying "Naa, I haven't, sorry". While looking at the other person who has the misplaced glasses on their head?

Who is the dumb one in this picture?-

The person trying to find their sunnies asking "Have you seen my sunnies, babe?"

Or the other person saying "Naa, I haven't, sorry". While looking at the other person who has the misplaced glasses on their head?

Can't see the sunnies on either person.
Come to think of it, I can't even see the picture.....

Wow I've got this brightly coloured envelope arrived from Readers Digest and it states:

Urgent Office Mail
Time Sensitive Documents Enclosed

It bears a triangular stamp "Sweepstakes Committee .... VALID" which has been oversigned by somebody

It is issued from Ultimo Sydney 2007 and a label states :SPECIFICATIONS: HAND-DELIVER ONLY

Ref. Code: 01

Who dreams up all this pathetic shit?

Bribie you are about to win BIGTIME!!
lucky.jpg

Where is Malted?
Cracked a Grogan? Banned by default during the great BA debacle?
Miss that little monkey pic.

Been out bush for work. No internet access.
I drove 11,100 kms this time around. 5 weeks straight (ok so 1 week was in the office) with only a 1/2 day off in there and when I got back on Sunday I had to take leave to have Monday and Tuesday off! I miss time off in leiu etc.

So this is what they spend their oil revenue on. There are whole goats in that dish.

arab_feast.jpg

Tour announcements from Turbonegro and Hot Snakes are about the best birthday present a bloke could ask for.......

Last year, when I began the IT degree I'm currently doing, I honestly did not expect to be sitting here today writing an assignment crticially comparing Relativistism, Utilitarianism and Deontology.

This morning, when I sat down to start said assignment, I honestly did not expect to be sitting here now complaining that I hate it. Really? 700 word limit? I've barely got room to define them in 700 words, let alone say anything remotely probing about them. This is really frustrating.

Deontologist say "That thing bad. Do not do. Me no care about context."

Back