No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is awesome. But also utterly useless to better our lot on earth, surely?
Definitely a big help to assist the underprivileged and starving of the world.
Wonder if conditions are right to grow barley and hops?

Come on... the search for stelar mass black holes lead to wifi (http://www.atnf.csiro.au/news/press/wlan_background.html)... who knows what this will bring. Besides - the quest for knowledge and all that. Imagine of Columbus had listened to those who said "round the world is all very well but its not much use for our peasants back home".

Closer to home I'm somewhat cheesed off. Brewed an Octoberfest yesterday. Was carying the full fermenter when I tripped over some crap the kids left lying around. My back went Twang. I had to sleep sitting up because I couldn't lie down.

On the plus side I didn't spill any. Fermenting away. Smells lovely.

Cheers
Dave

anyone got a link to a picture of Ross' bar setup. buggered if i can find a picture of it. been searching for 15min and cant it. Ive bloody seen the thing a dozen time and cant think of what threads ive seen it in

Come on... the search for stelar mass black holes lead to wifi (http://www.atnf.csiro.au/news/press/wlan_background.html)... who knows what this will bring. Besides - the quest for knowledge and all that. Imagine of Columbus had listened to those who said "round the world is all very well but its not much use for our peasants back home".

Closer to home I'm somewhat cheesed off. Brewed an Octoberfest yesterday. Was carying the full fermenter when I tripped over some crap the kids left lying around. My back went Twang. I had to sleep sitting up because I couldn't lie down.

On the plus side I didn't spill any. Fermenting away. Smells lovely.

Cheers
Dave
Think it was Sir Francis Drake who sailed round the world. Columbus... didn't he solve murder mysteries?

thanks. was searching the correct english "ross' bar". Thats not his craftbrewer bar though is it? Ive seen more recent ones with the font flooded

No, it's the bar underneath his house, before he moved into a seperate shop.

Soundwave 2013 1st line up announced.
'tallica, Anthax, APC, VOD, Ghost, Kyuss Lives, Tomohawk.
Noice start.

To each their own, but I was very underwhelmed by the lineup...

EDIT: especially for almost $200 as liam said. Real silly.

there are 2 more lineup announcements to come, last year a bunch of good bands were announced after tickets had already sold out.
but yeah, $190 + booze is a pretty expensive day.

You thimking of going to Bastardfest Liam.......just across the road from Archive :) Hoping for pass-outs to chug some crafties.

there are 2 more lineup announcements to come, last year a bunch of good bands were announced after tickets had already sold out.
but yeah, $190 + booze is a pretty expensive day.

Thats the problem. I don't think Ill fork out the cash for the lineup as it stands, and dont want to be further disappointed by the 2nd and 3rd announcements. Granted, they'll probably get some decent bands for it, but not enough to warrant getting a ticket.

Sideshows are the way to go anyways to see your favourite bands from the lineup. Cheaper, longer sets, and more intimate...

Or just buy a ticket and if you don't like the final line-up, sell it for a kazzilion dollars.

You thimking of going to Bastardfest Liam.......just across the road from Archive :) Hoping for pass-outs to chug some crafties.
actually yeah I'll probably be there, should get a ticket sooner rather than later.

tickets are $190, I blame metallica.
It was $187 before they were announced anyway.

Fantastic value for money if you ask me.
There's at least half a dozen bands i'm looking forward to see on that list that would cost for more than $50 a ticket to see in a sideshow.
Plus you've got Metallica and APC doing NO sideshows as is....yeah, sold...

Summit hops.

Out of 10 = 7.13 on their own.

I am sure mixed with some centennial or similar could/would be great...

Not a SMASH hop... I REPEAT - NOT a smash hop

Oh well, now I know.

Latest posts

Back