No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, getting knocked off one's treadly is not to be sneezed at.

Unless it happens in the lounge room watching motivational weight-loss VHS...but even then...

I can guarantee that no one thinks that counts as much as you do.

It seems running a car into someones front living/bedroom is becoming a thrice weekly event in Perth lately.

How the **** do you drive your car through someone's house? I can understand if the house belongs to someone you don't like and you clearly don't like your car anymore, but this is just really shit house driving we're talking about here.

We have come a long way back to the beginning, but at least the colours are better.

windows_original.jpg

Windows_8_Release_Preview_Start_Screen.png

Had a fantastic Wagyu burger today from Longueville Hotel (Lane Cove).
Beef, Gruyere, Bacon, onion, beetroot, tomato, aioli, served with chips & washed down with a LC Bright Ale.
Typically my son decided to have an "I'm tired and want to go home" meltdown, so there was no lingering to be done.

Still, it was a meal I'd happily go back for.

It seems running a car into someones front living/bedroom is becoming a thrice weekly event in Perth lately.

How the **** do you drive your car through someone's house? I can understand if the house belongs to someone you don't like and you clearly don't like your car anymore, but this is just really shit house driving we're talking about here.

you get your house remodeled?

My uncle lived in wilson and he had someone drive through his lounge room wall. he lived on a corner block on a roundabout...

you get your house remodeled?

My uncle lived in wilson and he had someone drive through his lounge room wall. he lived on a corner block on a roundabout...

Na, not ours, but it happens all the time around here. I am on a corner block and watched a guy doing a burnout while texting on his phone around my corner a few weeks ago...I was amazed.

Clearly a highly skilled driver.

Currently trying to do my tax return.

Feels like this every year:

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate Pete Doherty as the next celeb to be carted off in the coroners van (or SUV), depending on the location of his demise.

Is that a prediction or a request?

True, I've never been much of a Babyshambles fancier, which is to say I'd have better luck naming one of Keith Urban's songs, but one has to admire the enterprising spirit of an artist who forms a band to support his drug habit.

I nominate Pete Doherty as the next celeb to be carted off in the coroners van (or SUV), depending on the location of his demise.

Celebrity death bingo! My mate has this going with a circle of his friends. Each year write down your 10 famous/celebs. Points given on a sliding scale depending on how old/drugged up/etc they are.

He (my mate) is a morbid basterd though!

Maitland boy come good! Nice work Andy, doing Novacastrians proud!

Back