No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what sucks? When your comp entries fall between styles. Damn I hate that.

I notice that Truman is logged in atm...but he's yet to start a new thread called 'Is your girlfriend hotter than mine?'...although he probably wouldn't get too many affirmative posts. There's one wench going straight into the wank-bank. ;)

Oh, no!....now I have a mental image of Cocko and Jyo double teaming her.....Oh, well. When in Rome......

:p

you spin me right round baby, right round, like a record, baby, right round....

I can now tick 'being hit by a car while riding a bike' off my list of life experiences.

Enjoyable start to the day.

Same as WarmBeer.

I presume that since you're talking about it here everything is okay?

Same as WarmBeer.

I presume that since you're talking about it here everything is okay?

The bicycle is not well and I have a few a few scrapes etc but nothing damaging or permanent. Just watching it come towards you and knowing there's not a thing you can do about it is an experience though.

Lady responsible has agreed to pay for the bike repairs so really just made for an interesting start to the day.

Just watching it come towards you and knowing there's not a thing you can do about it is an experience though.

Perhaps you should seek some counselling? There may be some subliminal turmoil that's been triggered here.
You know how it goes. You're sitting at you desk one day, then SNAP! Life's fragility and fleetingness hits like an unseen kick to the chest.
Then you stand up, walk out never to return, sell your rig on e-bay and use the cash to embark on a journey of self discovery.

Next thing you know you wake up in a Nepalese village next to a yak and a half eaten bowl of Dal.

Hey, it could happen.

Perhaps you should seek some counselling? There may be some subliminal turmoil that's been triggered here.
You know how it goes. You're sitting at you desk one day, then SNAP! Life's fragility and fleetingness hits like an unseen kick to the chest.
Then you stand up, walk out never to return, sell your rig on e-bay and use the cash to embark on a journey of self discovery.

Next thing you know you wake up in a Nepalese village next to a yak and a half eaten bowl of Dal.

Hey, it could happen.

Or wake up on the sunshine coast with sheryl who is a real darl but won't stop yakking.

Beer was my counsellor and it did a great job.

That line didn't fly when I tried it at AA.

Here's to a swift recovery to your bike. Just put the tuffs in the freezer - that should sort it out.

I'm becoming a big fan of not accruing RDO hours and taking the early mark on Friday. It's 4:00, grain milled and HLT filled for tomorrow, chat on the phone to some QLD friends, dishes done and I'm balls deep into a Nogne 100. I see an early night ahead of me.

Just had another earthquake in Melbourne.

Here's to a swift recovery to your bike. Just put the tuffs in the freezer - that should sort it out.

Not being a bike nerd, I wasn't sure if you were telling me to harden the **** up so I stuck one arm in the freezer, ate some glass and typed 'tuffs freezer' into google.

I now know more than I did yesterday and my arm is cold.

Bike repaired and paid for (by owner of car, not me), ready for me to collect tomorrow. Happy the man.

No, becase I beat you last time too.

2-0

Back