No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would gladly swap our current dust haze for a few days rain right now. looks like it's here for a few more days too.

Even put off keggin' a draught last night because of it. :angry:

On the bright side there is still a half keg of 5% Bock and a full keg of 6% Draught to drink for the footy finals. :chug:

I just ate some awesome beef jerky washed down with a sexy APA. Soon, I must go and do something meaningful.

-BD

I still feel like a beer.

MMMMM should I go home early and drink our kolsh or galaxy pale ale, we have two version of each. Or stop out our local sportz bar and drink bottled little creatures. Or persuade a work colleague to go to the Moon and Sixpence and drink an English Bitter.

VB raw perhaps A?

Adam's beer pantry :p

3903640566_d9bfd2b979.jpg

Currently mid boil for my first brew since I went to hospital...

Man I've missed that smell.

Tomorrow's plan is 2 in one day, never actually done it before, but with a 7am mash in on the first, I should be right.

I think my work fun police are about to take AHB off me.
I can't get into Beertools as it flags up under "Alcohol & tobacco"...
The countdown has started. :(

the one at my work doesnt have AHB under any classification so its free reign!!

Prawns packed with ice so you end up paying for loads of water included in the weight. :angry:
probably only getting about 70% of what you are paying for.

just went to dans and brought :

4 x slabs of Fat yak
1 x 1125ml bottle of jim beam white
1 x slab of RTD's

weekends going to be mayhem
tard.gif

an no i wont be drinking the beam or the RTD's they are for mates.

Grande Ridge had a beer tasting so i hooked their wheat, blonde, pilsner, ale and scotch ale.

the blonde was full of diaceytl, the wheat was a disgrace, ale also had diacetyl and the pilsner just tasted ok. moonshine was nice tho - 8.5% scotch ale although at $124 a slab i dont think they will be moving heaps of it.

Grande Ridge had a beer tasting so i hooked their wheat, blonde, pilsner, ale and scotch ale.

the blonde was full of diaceytl, the wheat was a disgrace, ale also had diacetyl and the pilsner just tasted ok. moonshine was nice tho - 8.5% scotch ale although at $124 a slab i dont think they will be moving heaps of it.

I haven't had a good experience yet from that brewery. There's something suspect about their bottling from what I understand. :icon_vomit:

Fents any chance for bending Travs ear to get a consignment of Kooinda Ale up here?

I think my work fun police are about to take AHB off me.
I can't get into Beertools as it flags up under "Alcohol & tobacco"...
The countdown has started. :(

Hope that doesn't happen at my work, we have "websense" filtering but I don't think they've put alcohol and tobacco in as keywords yet.

15mins till beer o'clock as I resisted the urge to have one at lunch, even when I walked past a pub that has Erdinger on tap.

Back