No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36 beers today! 21 scottish ales/stouts and 15 APAs. At least 2 of them could've been vb raw!

Phew! All sorted crashed 3 schooners now on to a Vienna Lager chappo v GravityGuru. I made the wort GG fermented half. Great effort! Life doesn't get better... :)

Our house beer is GOOD..... mmmm galaxy luv the passionfruit!

Jump up and jump around.... jump jump jump jump jump

having a beer for ya Pollux!

Jump around jump around jump up jump up get around!

Bahahahahaah,

Her new song is Duffy-"Mercy", but only the house remix........

Thought it was Van Halen. :huh:

The men with no sense and way too much money are still strutting around the paddock instead of Will Smith and Martin Lawrence Bad Boys II on 9...

'Mornin all,
Looks like another dusty day in paradice.

The head feels fine, even after two jugs of 6% draught whilst watchin the Eels beat the Doggies last nite.

Got to keg a beer today dispite al this dust floatin around.

hope all has a great weekend. :icon_cheers:

Stupid round two of the dust storm, there goes an early morning brew session, with massive westerly winds and a garage with a door that opens to the west......

Might see if I can squeeze it in this arvo.

It's fine at my place this morning (after an inch of rain yesterday). Brew day is penned in for this arvo when the rains are due to be back.

Why isnt anybody telling me how good my sig looks! fookers

I ain't a fooker, but I still like your SIG just the way it is. It's as good a looker as you no doubt are. :p

Slight haze here this morning, but no obvious dust.

Was in Newcastle yesterday, obviously dust had been much worse there than in Port Mac, judging by the number of incredibly dusty cars around.

Lovely sig Katie.

I had 36 beers yesterday. People: Butter is not an ingredient in a Pilsner.

And I can still taste phenolics!

Anyhoo - I'm getting my memes mixed up now;

kanyemudx.png

Edit: Gram'ma

Back