No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that mental image, SJ :icon_vomit:

No dramas Pete, though apparently Matt Preston thinks you'd go nicely with good shot espresso

MattPreston.jpg

:lol:

Cheers SJ

Wootage, Our VIP tickets for B+T arrived in the mail today.........

Less than 6 weeks now.

I made a balinese meal on the weekend... lamb chops marinated in a coconut, tumeric, ground coriander, chilli and kaffir lime leaf. At end of cooking you roll them back into the marinade then into shredded coconut and back onto the bbq. They went down a treat.
Sounds delicious!

I hate it when I have to buy thing twice! :angry:
Need to buy a new mill the heap of shyte Marga has died after a very abusive life. It's not at fault really more me BUT I still should have bought a better mill to start with. :angry:

Need to buy a new mill the heap of shyte Marga has died after a very abusive life. It's not at fault really more me BUT I still should have bought a better mill to start with. :angry:

Sucked in!

:rolleyes:

Thanks for reminding me Katie, just made a point to restock the fridge....

Would you like me to send you a pestle and morter?
[insert photo of my daughter smiling away as she cracks some carahell with the mortar & pestle]

I would, it's a cool photo, but... yeah... posting photos of your kids online... i dunno.

Ive done it a couple of times but only on here! but then you dont know who is on. From Mossy's thread earlier. Gee

Hey talking about creeps were is Renegade? :lol:

Hmmmm he hasn't been around for a while... I wonder what he'd have to say about the Chinese hops?

Brewing up another RyePA, huh...takes it's toll. go the MashMaster, chews thru rye like a hot knife thru butter. mmmm rye butter :icon_drool2:

Hmmmm he hasn't been around for a while... I wonder what he'd have to say about the Chinese hops?

Couldn't half as bad as the garbage already in there.

Back