No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll stop with this one - First I LOL'd... then I LOL'd again.

swiftapology.jpg

Andrew I did notice, I read all posts! LOL! I just wanted more attention! LOL!

We have SUN.... no clouds no RAIN!

Katie

Ughhhhh I am slaughtered.

15 or so weizens, pretty poor on average, 6 pretty good dubbels, 8 moderatley good tripels, and at least 5 brilliant pints at the Brew Boys - I think I had 4 pints of "Slam Dunkel" weizenbock and 1 one of the Ace of Spades stout.

After carving up the pool table with Mudsta I walked home - only took an hour, seemed pretty short with a roadie :D

Why the fack am I still awake?

katie - love your new brewery logo.....but why is it Lates instead of Kates?

Cheers
Steve

Combining both partners' names, I'd imagine. You know, like was big in the 90s.

katie - love your new brewery logo.....but why is it Lates instead of Kates?

Cheers
Steve

Yeah not so creative with name of the brewery. Came up with it a couple of years ago as a joke and its kind of stuck! As Bum said combination of our names. Koyd wouldnt of worked!

My 4 year old niece stayed for the weekend and fell in love with my Guitar Hero drums. She's only 4, what harm could she do? -So I let her bash away at them for most of her stay here.

Turns out she busted the green pad. Brutal.

small child + expensive item = destruction...

I'm completely staggered. I've spent far too many hours bashing away at that thing but it can't stand up to this little monster.

Vicious.

Like I said, small child.....

They are life's little mobile destruction machines.....

My 4 year old niece stayed for the weekend and fell in love with my Guitar Hero drums. She's only 4, what harm could she do? -So I let her bash away at them for most of her stay here.

Turns out she busted the green pad. Brutal.

Rock and Roll dude.

Apparently Chris cheated on Master Chef ...oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Does anyone really care anymore? :lol:

Besides... Julie shouldn't have won anyway.

How do you cheat at cooking?

Oh that's right, by using a jar of dolmio in your spag bol.

Gonna give my bbq red curry coconut prawns a trial run this weekend. Recipe still in my head ATM.

Maybe he had a Red Rooster Roast Chicken hidden under that feckin' hat he always wore?

Cheers SJ

(BTW, how did he supposedly cheat? he didn't roll around in chocolate and offer himself to Matt Preston off camera did he?)

Maybe he had a Red Rooster Roast Chicken hidden under that feckin' hat he always wore?

Cheers SJ

(BTW, how did he supposedly cheat? he didn't roll around in chocolate and offer himself to Matt Preston off camera did he?)
Thanks for that mental image, SJ :icon_vomit:

Yay, made it back from hell. Sister in law has a dog named Millie, my young bloke was running round the whole time yelling, willie, willie, willie. Was quite funny. Got the day off today to catch up on some brewing duties, another yay.

Oh that's right, by using a jar of dolmio in your spag bol.

Gonna give my bbq red curry coconut prawns a trial run this weekend. Recipe still in my head ATM.

I made a balinese meal on the weekend... lamb chops marinated in a coconut, tumeric, ground coriander, chilli and kaffir lime leaf. At end of cooking you roll them back into the marinade then into shredded coconut and back onto the bbq. They went down a treat.

Back