No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm peeing with the door open, AND I LOVE IT

weird isn't it, such a small thing as leaving the door open, yet for some reason makes the experience exponentially better!

Cheers SJ

Ever pissed while walking home, pissed?

I mean literally pissing while walking. I end up doing a little strafe and slashing on the off side.

Sitting down!

Talking about Peeing... Im pissed off!

Just being given hardest task at work! woking with the most arrogant person.... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I'm peeing with the door open, AND I LOVE IT

I don't even get a choice in that one around here.....With the daughter toilet training she has to know why everyone is going into the bathroom and insists on coming....

Ha ha ha,I'm going through the same thing. Reminds me of the other day the young bloke did the same thing, got so damn close to the toilet I nearly pissed on his head. That woulda shocked him :lol:

I don't even get a choice in that one around here.....With the daughter toilet training she has to know why everyone is going into the bathroom and insists on coming....

Wait till she shows you peeing standing up! I caught my daughter doing that nearly feel over laughing!

Now I have two work with two bloody arrogant Fookers!

Ha ha ha,I'm going through the same thing. Reminds me of the other day the young bloke did the same thing, got so damn close to the toilet I nearly pissed on his head. That woulda shocked him :lol:

ROFL! Thank god I'm past that one.

Both my kids started wanting to follow me but they worked out pretty smartly (except for the boy took a little longer, thick as a brick) that if Dad goes to sit start running!!! So of course I sit pee just to get some peace. :lol:

That doesn't explain why you do it at the pub.

This thread has gained some semblance of a topic... Time to change that. I don't know what it is about this meme, but a lot of 'em crack me up.

yodawghouse.jpg

^that's pretty good.

Here's my favourite Xzibit:
1604.jpg

A guy at work just gave me 2 pint size BECK's glasses. Not a fan of the beer but love the glasses. His bringing in another two!

A guy at work just gave me 2 pint size BECK's glasses. Not a fan of the beer but love the glasses. His bringing in another two!
Nice score, Katie.
I just scored 2 hard boiled eggs & 2 slices of grainy toast off a workmate. I'd trade, but I've already eaten them. Yum.

Busy weekend ahead.
Brew my Christmas IPA, while replace a pool pump underneath the pool decking.
I'd rather take to the stoopid UG pool with my cordless drill, a butane torch and a blunt axe, but summer's just round the corner...

the sun is finely out! it was still cold this morning but finely feels like Spring. We get two more days before the rain starts again!

Latest posts

Back