No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure he's joking Katie, by the way, what beer did you get a placing with in the comp.

Cheers
Andrew

Im sensitive I know!

KT's Hopburst (APA) I have to wait another week to see what place it got! rrrrrrr!

KT's Hopburst (APA) I have to wait another week to see what place it got! rrrrrrr!

Alright! way to go KT, great stuff, congrats and all that jazz.

beer in a bag ??

beer_in_a_bag.jpg

Attachments

• beer_in_a_bag.bmp
    642.1 KB · Views: 16
My 4 kegs are empty and I am stuck drinking Coopers ale and my next beer is nowhere near kegging. I was so desperate i tried the new XXXX summer lager and what shit that was.

I have 4 empty kegs, am running low on bottled HB and am actually sitting here drinking boag's draught from a longneck and enjoying it.....

This is disturbing..

If you need to see something uplifting on TV just watch RPA and The Gift on Channel 9.

It makes me squirm in the chair and I am off eating liver and onions for life. :angry:

Simple things...

Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks were nigh on abysmal last night.

Well, I'm off to Sydney tomorrow :( , I really couldn't be arsed. I'm not even there yet and I want to come home.

On a plus, almost 3 weeks off the cancer sticks B) , now the doc want me to quit drinking as well :lol: (insert middle finger icon)

Well, I'm off to Sydney tomorrow :( , I really couldn't be arsed. I'm not even there yet and I want to come home.

On a plus, almost 3 weeks off the cancer sticks B) , now the doc want me to quit drinking as well :lol: (insert middle finger icon)

Well done HB79.....

Nicely done, it does get easier with time, but it really never goes away...

I've been smoke free (excluding a cigar I had earlier this year) since March last year. Never felt better.

Yeah, still gettin' the urges, but if I just get busy doing something it goes away pretty quick. Good thing is SWMBO doesn't smoke so I don't have any influences at home

I just had to piss with a lady in the room.

Weird.

I'm peeing with the door open, AND I LOVE IT

Latest posts

Back