No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to be of service.....

That said, I created this entire weather system purely by detailing the car yesterday.....It's currently parked on the street outside, no idea what it looks like now....

Same as mine, covered in soil from some poor farmer whos already doing it tough never mind his dirt blowing away.

I blame the pollies and their need to run a farmers dirt through their fingers everytime they head out west....

Just re-checked the radar, it's not over yet Sydney, round 2 is closing in FAST.

Had an earthquake earlier and I can't find anything about it on the news sites.

If I imagined it so do the rest of my street.

Saw the funniest thing this morning. Tried to get a photo but missed the opportunity.
Some asian tourists on their way to central wearing surgical masks, but taking them off to have a smoke.
FAIL.

Had an earthquake earlier and I can't find anything about it on the news sites.

If I imagined it so do the rest of my street.

Two centred in Franga, so no you weren't imagining things.

Two centred in Franga, so no you weren't imagining things.
earthquake.JPG

Finished off last night's leftovers, chicken with shallott and ginger. The trick is to cut the chicken breast into strips and toss in cornflour then fry and remove, stir fry the veggies and add the chinese wine, soy, hoisin etc etc then recombine and the cornflour goes into the sauce. Quick simmer and the chicken melts in the mouth. Many people 'over work' the chicken which is a mistake.

No. The trick is to use thigh meat. Then it'll taste like something.
Yup I'm more of a thigh man myself.

Scruffy: The Newcastle Upon Tyne marathon is on ONE right now, and it isn't raining :eek:

Chicken breast, the "light lager" of meats.

Chicken breast, the "light lager" of meats.
I cook for 2 very fussy females, one of whom has IBS. Personally I can take or leave chicken, I much prefer Pork Vindaloo, Goat and Mutton. I reckon once you have had really good baked leg of mutton, lamb just never seems the same again (sorry Baa Braa :unsure: )

Bribie to you end up cooking the beef cheeks?

Pork is my favourite. I have only just brought some mutton frenched cutlets they looked fantastic and cheaper then lamb. Having them INDO style on the bbq on a brew day this week. Hopefully the sun will come out. Its going to be 4degress on Friday.

Saw the funniest thing this morning. Tried to get a photo but missed the opportunity.
Some asian tourists on their way to central wearing surgical masks, but taking them off to have a smoke.
FAIL.

Well i guess it is High temperature steralised air breathed through a filter.

Its just full of toxic smoke is all :)

cheers

That sounded good up until the tomato.

Good old fashioned butter chicken here. It keeps getting better every time. Here's the "tandoor-cooked" chicken that went into it...

15x64qt.jpg

Insurance company just sent me some more stuff to replace my burgled goods. They replaced Guitar Hero Metallica (game only) with a guitar bundle for the same game. Pretty stoked.

Latest posts

Back