No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a couple of CRT that they can steal. Think I will be waiting a while

Do you have a boat that needs an anchor?

Answering the door with "Sorry I can't help you. I think you are in the wrong country." Seemed to work for me. Hopefully they ask their parents what I was talking about.
I'm all for fun and magic in a kids life. Christmas, Easter, dropbears, wondering what is in a meat pie. I reckon we have enough fun and magic without importing crap.
Oh yeah you can bash valentines day right in your ar5e too.

Tapatalk keeps including different links in different places in that stupid sig thing which keeps breaking my script that blacks that shit out so I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the rare opportunity they have to actually become less annoying through very little effort.

bum said:
Probably be easier just to tell everyone with the Tapatalk app THAT THEY CAN TURN THAT ANNOYING SHIT OFF IN THEIR SETTINGS.

While we're there, would the site admins fukin activate photo uploads from tapatalk.

Pretty much one of two points of differences making use off a mobile useful and one is disabled!!!

Webber on pole.

It is already like a slow motion car accident and it hasn't started.

It is like a sadistic lotto, what element outside his control will **** him over?

And its recreation day here in northern TAS, the most tenuous reason for a day off I've ever been a part of. I'm gonna get recreating by brewing beer......and drinking beer.

The J.Burrows heavy duty stapler I ordered from Officeworks arrived today.
The 23/13 staples smash through 70 to 90 pages no sweat.
No more poxy fold back clips for me.

On a less triumphant note, one of the computers fucked out.

I had dinner at 5 pm again. It was fucked, steamed Basa with white sauce.

Bridges said:
Braver man than me, taking on basa.
5. Basa/Pangas are injected with Hormones Derived from Urine. They inject female Basa/Pangas with hormones made from the dehydrated urine of pregnant women
I was captivated until I hit that statement.

Environmental and health concerns[SIZE=small][[/SIZE]edit]
Several environmental organizations concerned with marine ecosystems have raised concerns about basa. OceanWise, an environmental organization associated with the Vancouver Aquarium has flagged farmed basa for its potential pollution of ecosystems and interference with wild species.[13] It writes, "Open cage farming in Southeast Asia is associated with disease transfer to wild basa. There are also concerns about feed quality, farm operating standards and the biological impact of using wild stock for culturing."[13] The Monterey Bay Aquarium, while having concerns, does not red-flag basa. Both groups cite USA farmed catfish as a more sustainable alternative.
Tests by Asda and Tesco in the UK have found no trace of toxic contaminants.[14] Test from AQIS found trace levels of malachite green, but no other contaminants.[15][16][17] However, it as also commonly heard that these fish are being fed human excretory products in poor countries.[citation needed]

Back