No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** yes, my new baby!

1375855_10152068559911834_975512855_n.jpg

More pics, more pics!

manticle said:
I've seen better male to female ratio at the vatican
I personally was surprised by the low numbers of neck beards.

Dude behind Triumph is a motherflippin' genius............Only 1 season of TV Funhouse? Come the **** on.....Its awesome:

Pretty NSFW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like making love on your wedding night all over again. I could not be happier! This thing is absolute madness.

Nice site find punk's ;)

Trying to enter the ATO in MYOB as a card.

Have you ever tried googling for the ATO's ABN number :blink:

Is there an accountant out there that knows this answer?

why do you need their ABN? unless you are selling them stuff? i have them setup without an ABN and it works fine.

Does anyone else ever grow tired of reading people assert that shit beer is okay if the weather is hot/you've done something during the day?

bum said:
Does anyone else ever grow tired of reading people assert that shit beer is okay if the weather is hot/you've done something during the day?
yup but thats what years of vb ads does to people.

bum said:
About as tired of seasonal / situation based assertions.

'Come on lads, only 8 brewing months to winter, better put down that BIG stout or smoked porter quick smart!' Cause we only drink black beers in the winter, don't you know.

or 'lawnmower beer' What the ****?

If you cant perform basic home maintenance without a drink in your hand you should be a ******* 12 stepper. I don't care if it's 3.2%. It's still a drink.
Just man up and reach for the barley-wine. You're not fooling anyone.

I always thought of a lawnmower beer as one you 'mow' through, figuratively speaking, not one for drinking whilst mowing. :unsure:

Nah its a US term for lower alc beer that you can drink and not fall off ur ride on mower.

Latest posts

Back