No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tropical_Brews said:
Can't get Hop Dealz to work in Google Chrome click on the links and nothing happens. Got adblock plus which kills all the ads in AHB no problem. Works O.K. in IE not tried Firefox yet.
I still have same problem with my smart phone. Just get a blank white screen

Mardoo said:
After an epic two days of partying with my friends I woke up the morning after on the floor of a totally empty apartment, covered in paint, with a bag of these
bugles-original-snacks-stor.jpg

and a can of nacho Easy Cheese next to me. Breakfast!
I once woke up in the garden with no pants on and a bag of wingdings next to me.
funny thing is, my flatmate (who wasn't that drunk) informed me that we went home the night before without food of any kind.
My pants were locked inside the house so I must've gone to the shop without them.
Nevertheless, cold windings make a great breakfast!

Not For Horses said:
I once woke up in the garden with no pants on and a bag of wingdings next to me.
funny thing is, my flatmate (who wasn't that drunk) informed me that we went home the night before without food of any kind.
My pants were locked inside the house so I must've gone to the shop without them.
Nevertheless, cold windings make a great breakfast!
Sounds like we'd get along just fine...drunken public nudity is a specialty of mine. Guess I should say was, since its been awhile.

Mardoo said:
Sounds like we'd get along just fine...drunken public nudity is a specialty of mine. Guess I should say was, since its been awhile.
I knew you looked familiar..

011574-origin-streaker.jpg

On late night TV I saw an add for a drinks pourer that you just screwed on top of whatever bottle like milk,juice ,beer,PET bottles. Actually it had a little motor in it.

Would save your yeast sediment.

Lucky lucky lucky me.

Won a ball and a sixer of Hahn Premium Light today at golf.

Does it get better than that ??

warra48 said:
Lucky lucky lucky me.

Won a ball and a sixer of Hahn Premium Light today at golf.

Does it get better than that ??
Second prize:
Two sixers of Hahn.

Line up the Hahn for target practice and throw/hit the golf ball at them - it will give great personal pleasure when you achieve the accuarcy required to smash the bottels of Hahn

Stored safely on the window sill of a north facing window.

Consider how stupid the average person is.
Now try to understand that half of them are more stupid than that.

How many words are there that you think can't be said on televison, NFH?

Back