No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my first 4 cheese penne at the local cheap Italian joint up the road.
It was pretty epic.

So close, had it just been 4 cheese gnocchi...
My lord, so drool-worthy. So, so, heart-attack inducing, but so drool-worthy.

WarmBeer said:
So close, had it just been 4 cheese gnocchi...
My lord, so drool-worthy. So, so, heart-attack inducing, but so drool-worthy.
Yeah can't say I'll be in a rush to get it again. Glad I only got an entrée size.
As you said, hazardous droolworthiness.

Oooh..blue cheese..

Oooh..ripe cheese..

Pffft..

Pass the fucken JATZ.

easy-cheese.jpg

Y'know......In my past I've broken a lot of the crown's laws, however I've reformed....become a model citizen. However the temptation to poach a bird (that is an introduced species which really has no place in its current habitat) that technically belongs to Queen Betsy the Deuce got the best of me this week.......And......**** me it eats well.

jlm said:
Y'know......In my past I've broken a lot of the crown's laws, however I've reformed....become a model citizen. However the temptation to poach a bird (that is an introduced species which really has no place in its current habitat) that technically belongs to Queen Betsy the Deuce got the best of me this week.......And......**** me it eats well.
You are talking about a woman yeah?
:)

Dave70 said:
Oooh..blue cheese..

Oooh..ripe cheese..

Pffft..

Pass the fucken JATZ.

easy-cheese.jpg
After an epic two days of partying with my friends I woke up the morning after on the floor of a totally empty apartment, covered in paint, with a bag of these
bugles-original-snacks-stor.jpg

and a can of nacho Easy Cheese next to me. Breakfast!

FUCKEN!

Got sick of the Tapatalk sig already so I wrote a thing to fix it. Thought I'd share it with anyone who is also annoyed enough to nerd out over it. Wrote a set of installation instructions for FF and Chrome. Tried to attach my file. Oh. Site doesn't allow the attaching of JS files. Should have seen that coming, I suppose. Still annoyed.

bum said:
FUCKEN!

Got sick of the Tapatalk sig already so I wrote a thing to fix it. Thought I'd share it with anyone who is also annoyed enough to nerd out over it. Wrote a set of installation instructions for FF and Chrome. Tried to attach my file. Oh. Site doesn't allow the attaching of JS files. Should have seen that coming, I suppose. Still annoyed.
pastebin.com

WarmBeer said:
pastebin.com
I considered something similar but I'm not interested in providing help desk on that one, yeah?

Probably be easier just to tell everyone with the Tapatalk app THAT THEY CAN TURN THAT ANNOYING SHIT OFF IN THEIR SETTINGS.

How do I stop it from asking me to download the app each time I log onto AHB with my phone. Tried it on the iPad, did not like.

WarmBeer said:
pastebin.com
Well, for those who don't need help:

Firefox - greasemonkey then this guy http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/41369.
Chrome - this guy http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/41369 and just drag him on to the extensions window.

You'll have to work out how to add the rules yourselves but it's really easy.

bradsbrew said:
How do I stop it from asking me to download the app each time I log onto AHB with my phone. Tried it on the iPad, did not like.
Shouldn't a cookie on your device manage that?

Can't get Hop Dealz to work in Google Chrome click on the links and nothing happens. Got adblock plus which kills all the ads in AHB no problem. Works O.K. in IE not tried Firefox yet.

Sent with one finger from my keyboard via the internet.

Mardoo said:
After an epic two days of partying with my friends I woke up the morning after on the floor of a totally empty apartment, covered in paint, with a bag of these
bugles-original-snacks-stor.jpg

and a can of nacho Easy Cheese next to me. Breakfast!
Ghetto cannoli?

Back