No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a thing for Annabel Crabb since she wrote for the Syd Herald, but I just watched her sip a Crown Lager with Craig Emmerson. She got marks deducted.

I might need to get cubes. Or a second fermenter. Despite best intentions, looks like I am heading towards a 50l hlt, 100qt esky tun and 100l kettle. How did this all happen! Might as well, I get to think of brewing on alternate weekends and if brew every other one of them I'd be lucky.

In the meantime, I'm almost outta beer and my first one is taking its time finishing up :( I can see it working, the airlock hasn't stopped bubbling since I brought it inside.

Just saw an ad on tv for a $60 can opener. From a click and send business.

$60 for a can opener.

punkin said:
Just saw an ad on tv for a $60 can opener. From a click and send business.

$60 for a can opener.
Bargain buy one get one free and your free strainer.
Pity most cans are ringpull these days.

Not my image but I just saw these at the supermarket.

969542_382611905178135_1345137235_n.jpg

wtf?

Who buys shit like that?

And how does one make cola flavoured anything with no added flavour, additives or sugar?

bum said:
Not my image but I just saw these at the supermarket.

969542_382611905178135_1345137235_n.jpg

wtf?
Come on Bum, they're made with "Real Fruit". Could always soak the cola ones in Jamaican Rum.

thedragon said:
Who buys shit like that?

And how does one make cola flavoured anything with no added flavour, additives or sugar?
No artificial.

I had a try of the cola ones from a kid at work and they were vile. Now, a grape flavoured raisin I could probably handle.

Glad I didn't get anyone to sponsor me for Dry July. 4 days in I cracked.
Currently sipping on an 18mth old framboise.

Latest posts

Back