No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just heard about this going on in brazil, good P.R. For the upcoming world cup and Olympics...

Hate this cold. Tried to be brave this morning, stuck to the bed now.

Trying all day to drink out a hangover. It's slow and tough going when you're doing it on your own.

FirstWorldProblemIKnowPunkin

Destroyed the medial ligament in my left knee (grade 2) a couple of weeks ago playing football, off work, was good at first, bottled my first AG, got the second going in the fermenter now. But officially over limping around and not sleeping well.

And after googling information on my knee every time I look at AHB the banner ads are trying to sell me knee braces and crap like that, must figure out the ad block thingy.

You're right Yob, and at 37 years young I think it's time to face up to the fact that Collingwood wont be drafting me any time soon, time to let that dream go.

On my old lappy I ran wireshark and worked out that google adsense ( or something like that ) was sending info back everytime.I opened a new page up. So I blocked the Ip add on outgoing. Solved a lot of probs.

That was on a linux os..but if you run windows you deserve everthing you get....

Baked a lemon sponge cake out of a Spanish cookbook this arvo, but subbed the lemon for limes off our tree.
Piss easy, and it was the best.cake.ever.
Damn I'm awesome.

bradsbrew said:
I don't think he is brewing Cocko :blink: :lol:
other people mmv ;) on the ball brad. Get off the ball and have a beer for jehovahs sake.

Because she might be REAL.

I mean, WHAT IF, right?

Latest posts

Back