No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd post an image of some of the stuff Ive been working on, 3D Model Render of the Structural works going on at Margaret Court Arena, It's been the last 12 months of my life.

Western Precinct Perspective 1.JPG

Western Precinct Perspective 2.JPG

Yob said:
Just thought I'd post an image of some of the stuff Ive been working on, 3D Model Render of the Structural works going on at Margaret Court Arena, It's been the last 12 months of my life.
Nice! I now know who to go to when I want to design my next brewstand ;)

The light/shadow looks amazing up at roof level.

Yob said:
To my eye, most of the roof structure looks real but the columns and everything below it are modelled?

17d0d8fd61780b9bb8182d97fd8449ba_resized.jpg

Nope, all my structural model, I didnt spend long on setting materials so thats why it looks a little dodgy.. close enough for my liking though, I work structure not artwork :p

They are still building the roof structure, base concrete / steel structure is in though... was out on site the other day and it's... BIG :)

I have had so much coffee that the world has slowed down to a confused mass of photons late for appointments.

Balance that out with a few beers. If your boss has an issue with it get him to give me a call and I'll explain the situation.

Yob said:
Nope, all my structural model, I didnt spend long on setting materials so thats why it looks a little dodgy.. close enough for my liking though, I work structure not artwork :p

They are still building the roof structure, base concrete / steel structure is in though... was out on site the other day and it's... BIG :)
In that case the roof structure is exceptional.

Ill have to post up a pic of my last 6 months worth of work. And after youve seen my beer belly ill pst up some work. Lol

@yob, whatcha using bloke? Impressive work.

Re looking real, it looks all model to me, but that's just the modeller knowing.
Modelleling software try to build perspective but it is calculated and I haven't yet seen any that account for spherical lenses and aberration that even the eye suffers. Modelled images always seem a little flat and unrounded. Been a few years since I really looked though.

You'd think that after 10 years of existence someone on this board would have had the courage to discuss cleaning kegs before now.

Finally someone with some BACKBONE has started posting!!!

Skoda cars used to be the joke of crap European cars but since VW took them over they have become a more prestige make.
They like them in the Tour de France.

Tropical_Brews said:
Skoda cars used to be the joke of crap European cars but since VW took them over they have become a more prestige make.
They like them in the Tour de France.
That's because everyone else is on a bicycle. The Skoda won the race in a photo finish, to a guy on a pushbike.

I like the skoda ad that's on this tour which states "10 years as official support vehicles and not one breakdown" Doesn't say much when all the cars are brand new and they only have to keep up with cyclists who average 40 or so kms an hour!

Back