No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a thread for that. DASFFS.

bum said:
There's a thread for that. DASFFS.
yup. i know. im just going with the flow like everyone else and not giving a fk and posting anywhere :p

nice.

edit: now on a completely unrelated topic, where my 50kg of meat I ordered!!! I was expecting it to be delivered by now. I want to get started my snag prep underway and maybe dice up a few pig shoulders before tomorrow

Went for an ultrasound this morning, kidneys and bladder. I had to fast, completely empty my bladder one hour before the appointment then drink a litre of water.

Have you ever had to drink a litre of water first thing in the morning? FFS - four litres of Hofbrau at the Bavarian Beer cafe slide down like mother's milk. Six of Hooten disappear whilst cooking tea.

But a litre of water? Oh the humanity. My insides felt raped. Humans are not designed to drink water.

Dropped and broke the charger on my old cordless drill. Can't find a replacement charger on the net..

Now I have to buy a new drill when there is nothing wrong with the current one bar no charged up batteries

Bloody clumsy oaf

Cheers
Chris

TasChris said:
Dropped and broke the charger on my old cordless drill. Can't find a replacement charger on the net..

Now I have to buy a new drill when there is nothing wrong with the current one bar no charged up batteries

Bloody clumsy oaf

Cheers
Chris
What's the drill? Just threw out a few metabo and Makita's of different V's at work. May have some others.

bradsbrew said:
What's the drill? Just threw out a few metabo and Makita's of different V's at work. May have some others.
Ryobi. Not great quality but good enough to run the grain mill

TasChris said:
Ryobi. Not great quality but good enough to run the grain mill
18v? I just replaced my old ryobi when the batteries went. I may still have the charger kicking around somewhere.

Airgead said:
18v? I just replaced my old ryobi when the batteries went. I may still have the charger kicking around somewhere.
Cheers..be great if I didn't have to buy a new drill.

Midnight drinking in Reykjavik, Iceland.

Is there something they haven't told us yet about global warming?

midnight drinking in Iceland.jpg

**** this, I had yeast prepared and was going to brew for the first time in like 8 months and I cut my hand on a cheap glass whilst doing the dishes. Now I have 7 stitches, a yeast starter already going ape and a weekend with no girlfriend and I can't even play PS3. Weak.

Bizier said:
OHH YEAH!, I have yeast prepared and am going to brew for the first time in like 8 months , I cut my hand on a cheap glass whilst doing the dishes. Now I have 7 stitches but that ok, because I have a yeast starter going ape and a weekend with no girlfriend SO, it is the best result of a cut hand EVER!! I can even beat off like a mad man during the boil...

Lets go weekend, lets ******* go!

FTFY.

TasChris said:
Cheers..be great if I didn't have to buy a new drill.
Checked today. Can't find it. Thinking back I did get rid of a bunch of old tools on freecycle. Must have gone with that lot.

Ryobi use a standard charger. I'm sure I've seen them at Bunnings. You can buy one of their new lithium batteries and a charger. Mind you its usually more to buy that than a new cheap drill. Which sucks.

Cheers
Dave

Airgead said:
Checked today. Can't find it. Thinking back I did get rid of a bunch of old tools on freecycle. Must have gone with that lot.

Ryobi use a standard charger. I'm sure I've seen them at Bunnings. You can buy one of their new lithium batteries and a charger. Mind you its usually more to buy that than a new cheap drill. Which sucks.

Cheers
Dave
No worries. Found that the model I had is no longer supported and no batteries or chargers are backwards compatible back to this model. Will have to spend some money and buy a new drill. Thanks for looking

Cheers
Chris

For sale: Holden 253. Excellent condition. Low K's. Huge horsepower. Hear running. First to see will buy.No tyre kickers, genuine buyers only. $2500, firm.

Latest posts

Back