No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradsbrew said:
Do we all get a ride on his dinasaur if he wins?
No... you get a ride on his Titanic.

Tomorrow is the last of a nine day stint on Flinders Island. I managed to get a keg into our container that got shipped over here but the charger shat itself upon attachment.
Anyhoo, I've realised that if I really had to, I could survive on boags draught and cascade export stout.

AIrA7B4.gif

The joys of washing stubby bottles that have been sitting round the side of the house for over a year.
That's about 50 or so bottles closer to filling them all before summer.

So Vic45 warned me that once I went to kegs my beer intake would increase. I poo-pooed this suggestion, yet here I am, Wednesday night, drinking a 'shit' saison...on my 7th pot (after numerous other rounds of less shit beers) just checking that the way it tasted in the last glass wasn't a fluke.

I will need a girdle soon.

**** of a hobby.

You're drinking pots? There's your problem. Switch to pints and you won't drink as many.

Camo6 said:
You're drinking pots? There's your problem. Switch to pints and you won't drink as many.
yeah only 3 or 4 each night....

No, that logic doesn't work for me unfortunately, pints are emptied just as readily when the 'unquenchable thirst' is waxing gibbous.

Control... Control... you must learn control.

It worked for me. I went from 8 pots a night but now only have 7 pints. I seemed to feel more tipsy tho. Funny how the body works

Lecter,
you could trying drinking from a smaller glass and thus increase your exercise to drinking ratio

Cheers
Chris

So I'm watching AHB all day on and off, read this, read that.

Then I'm off to dinner. Back to AHB only to find out that I've missed all the action during that time. Warra lashing out apparently. Well, he seemed a bit feisty lately.

Maybe I should become a mod, at least then I wouldn't miss anything and could read all the deleted stuff.

Where's that application form again?

Had a small win the other day,

Went into dans - had a markdown - End of Bin?
Paid 19 dollars for 19 becks - packaged in an old bud carton but though why not cheap enough for alright brew.

anyway got it home opened it up - there were 3 becks in there and 16 coopers celebration ale,

did a happy dance :)

Back