No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I see. The issue is that people think they're actually reading the content of the communications.

As you were.

They read it all!

It is not search engines hunting 'hot words' - there is a few guys in a room, reading the internet!

I am pretty sure I have said too much already...

Microwave is my only option.

out.

It's not even key words. It's all about metadata.

They also know HOW MANY TIMES you played it.

This is going to be huge news. People didn't even know numbers went that high.

How much money does America really have to chase every new thing endlessly! They have to be dropping the ball on something to feed all these new programs...

Oops, sorry.. too far on topic up there, carry on.

Its not AHB that knows. AHB doesn't know jack. Google on the other hand. Google knows everything.

They even know where you live so they can send goons around to silence people who diss them on brewing foru *transmission terminated*

yeah it s terrible!!!everything you looking for on google it's registred and sell to the other company....so if you looking for a fly in jap you will receive a lot of banner about fly and about jap...

also when you use google map with the smartphone they ask you if they can mark your position if you say yes they give you all the information for ex the nearest bus stop and wich bus you can catch for go where you need...but in the while they use your position for marketing...

oh shit!!!after this video I supposed that Alliens are very big and homosexual!!!

because they have a pocket phone of about 80kg!!!!with the shape of an old man...instead of a nice pussy!! :D

I hope that the productor of mobile phone don't see this video...wil be terrible if they start to built phone like him!

TNT650R said:
oh shit!!!after this video I supposed that Alliens are very big and homosexual!!!

because they have a pocket phone of about 80kg!!!!with the shape of an old man...instead of a nice pussy!! :D

I hope that the productor of mobile phone don't see this video...wil be terrible if they start to built phone like him!
anyone know where i can get some english lessons....i am struggling to make sense of this post

Bomb , terrorist, osama,

white house

Hi to whoever is reading this,

i think your doing an excellent job keeping us safe from ourselves.

GrumpyPaul said:
anyone know where i can get some english lessons....i am struggling to make sense of this post
:(
...sorry...
I try to explain what I want to say...:but I supposed that your missunderstood isn't caused by my english but almost for my mind! :p

the Alliens use the old guy in the video to speak on the Earth..so he is a way for comunicate....like a mobile phone....we use small mobile phone because they are more comfortable to fit in a pocket.....so if they built mobile phone big like a man...means that they have huge pocket and so they are big....
and homosexual because they decide to make this "mobile phone" with a man shape instead a woman shape...

and in the end what I'm hopping is that the productors of mobile phone don't start to build phone like the alliens......

does it make sense now???
it's only a joke... :chug:

Back