No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
practicalfool said:
<random muse>
I'm a change manager. I figure out weaknesses and provision processes to reasonably insure against failure. I don't always have the most knowledge about what I'm dealing with, rather I apply systematic approaches to problem solving while harnessing patterns of experience and business sense to speed things along and delegate, I learn rather fast and get bored very quickly. Age has granted me some patience... and taken more away. The only patience I find is when I do something to help someone.
</end>
Word.

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not your best choice of hobby.

citymorgue2 said:
Im pisssed GOT has finished another season. Oh well. Time to watch them again. At keast falling skies restarted and walking dead is later this month.

Now to buy a new reg as I cant brew withour one...
Been a year since I read the books, but could they have squeezed another episode or two in there?!?!

ive posted about mine and brendos meat weekend. wtf rent people reading out stuffing meat by the moonlight. its was fkn 10pm finish the first night and then back at it at 8:20am sunday and then again on wednesday night...

PS the followin posts are made by perverts. yes im talking to you cocko.

bum said:
ibcRFk167OoKJq.gif
**** me. I seriously watched that at least 30 times.

They're Australian.

Who saw that coming?

Liam_snorkel said:
At least he used a bread knife.
I have a problem with him using a bread knife.
There is a knife for every purpose.
He should have used a utility knife or an electric knife.

Better than my wife using my $80 filleting knife to open a jar!!!

In anticipation of having some brewers around my joint in a few weeks I'm cleaning out the keg-orator. Hmmm.....It smells like shit, piss and vomit. Bitburger 6 pack holder? Shit I bought that carton to get me through not long after I moved down here......Ohhhhhh.

Here's one I read today, so I'm not claiming to be the author, but it tickled my fancy:

"I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people...I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out".

Tonight our dog died. She was only a little over a year old. My partner was walking her and a loose dog on the street sprang out and attacked her. She died a few hours after in the vet and my partner has minor bite wounds from both dogs. Some days life is ******* plain unfair. I know I can be grateful I am not burying a child of my own like I have seen people around me do, and I am not fearing for my life based on prejudice, but it still ******* sucks. I wish to personally strike the owner of the other dog for their recklessness.

I am so sorry, Biz. That's endlessly terrible.

I'm sure SWMBO's bites are the least damaging aspect of the ordeal. I hope you're both okay.

Feel sorry for your loss mate. A loved animal is no less an ache. Your wife must be traumatised.

Back