No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tropical_Brews said:
Hate to admit it but I like The Voice I reckon Delta Goodrem is one of the world's best looking women.
So is Ricky Martin :huh:

bradsbrew said:
Man I wish I could photoshop.

Fap away, you sick pricks.

goat_1_DG.jpg

Nice work Cocko, could you now do Seals face on the one the one with it's head stuck in the fence :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second day of nothing out of my left eye, this sucks. Bad.

I hate the bogan * that assaulted me. Useless shit, punched me for absolutely no reason other than he felt like calling me names in front of the supermarket and then fled like a girl after hitting me. I hope they get what they deserve. Right now, my orbital socket floor is fractured and bothe the eye and part of the jaw hurts like hell. I can't even vent on fb or the family will hear about it and then they'd all be worried sick. If this ends up in surgery I'd have to.

Does any of the parties planning to sue for our votes have plans to cut the dole or some stricter work for dole so these useless bastards roaming the streets can be taken off them.

That wouldn't stop them being worthless heaps of shit, mate. They'd just be worthless heaps of shit with jobs.

So sorry this happened to you, PK. That's really terrible. I hope you pull through okay without the surgery. Is the loss of vision just swelling or something more worrying?

Waiting on the call mate. So far eye can see but is shut because of the swelling. It hurts to see in a few directions and the ed report says this and that minor bruising etc. Surgeon called my mate and told him it might need some surgery I'm just waiting to get an appointment and see him for details.
Thankfully work n all are being very helpful, sucks because I only just started there and then this. Thanks for your wishes too, I hope I'm up and out of it before long.

That sucks. Hope they find him and throw the book at him. Preferably in the eye.

Cnuts like that couldn't hold down a job anyway.

Cheers
Dave

Not just the physical injury but the trauma of being assaulted can stay with you.

Hope it works out for you.

That's absolutely terrible, PK. Hope you're healing soon, inside and out.

practicalfool said:
Second day of nothing out of my left eye, this sucks. Bad.

I hate the bogan * that assaulted me. Useless shit, punched me for absolutely no reason other than he felt like calling me names in front of the supermarket and then fled like a girl after hitting me. I hope they get what they deserve. Right now, my orbital socket floor is fractured and bothe the eye and part of the jaw hurts like hell. I can't even vent on fb or the family will hear about it and then they'd all be worried sick. If this ends up in surgery I'd have to.

Does any of the parties planning to sue for our votes have plans to cut the dole or some stricter work for dole so these useless bastards roaming the streets can be taken off them.

At least try not to worry to much. I got belted in the eye - though not to your extent - a few years back sparing. Didn't appear to bad apart from the bruising but still took a week to come good and loose the blurriness.

Not long after that, got bowled over by a bout of shingles that had the left side of my face looking all phantom of the opera. Slammed my eye shut like a phone book for a solid week and even after I pryed it open it was like looking through a vasoline coated lens for over a month after. That was scary. That shit can blind you for good, amongst other nastiness.

My point is that eyes appear to be pretty good at straitening themselves out given time.

If I were you, I'd be checking if there's any CCTV that may have caught the incident. From memory, the ACT has them up the wazoo.
Wont change anything even if they catch him, but maby he'll resist arrest and the coppers will taze and pepper spray the **** out of him.

Back