No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps macuser might present more useful tech help?

(Actual URL not provided as I fear reprisals from what was a genuine question to begin with)

Actually some of my best friends are admins.

I wear band t-shirts mostly and have a reasonable collection but I am a little surprised that the t-shirt I just ordered was $3 more than the double CD (special edition, signed) from the same band, both ordered from the label website.

Not surprised because I feel ripped off - t-shirt was only $20, but surprised that merch is now considered more desirable/valuable than the music.

I guess the young kids are busy getting their collections from piratebay.org to prevent evil mega-corporate record labels like Young Gods reeling the profits in.

**** I feel old.

That will all change once 3D printers are perfected.

Because I can make myself some new teeth and a reasonable approximation of how my hair used to be?

He truly understands the art of performance.

It isn't about the music. It is about the eyes/eybrows.

*leaves thread until Monday*

Has del Toro always been Micheal Bay or did it only happen once he got a budget?

Most horrifying SFW image:

6E1RZDk.jpg

Your turn.

Well, good morning everyone.

Two kids and a wife still in bed and here I am enjoying a nice coffee and not having a hangover.

How delightfull.

An unethical philosophy tutor who needs extra material for classes in terms of analysing the structure of debate and identifying both formal and informal fallacies might be inclined to print off one of the current threads at the moment. Hypothetical.

Dave70 said:
Well, good morning everyone.

Two kids and a wife still in bed and here I am enjoying a nice coffee and not having a hangover.

How delightfull.
my kids are up. Arguing. Missus is still in bed instead of me. Im just a little dusty (obviously not enough water yesterday). Im having a coffee and thank god my folks dropped off one of their hamburgers with the lot. Its making this morning. Hmmm homemade hamburger for breaky.

Edit. Oh and im looking forward to playing with my new toy. A mccullock petrol blower/vac. Die leaves, die.

Back