No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
our chief mod
westie.jpg

Ducatiboy stu said:
our chief mod
westie.jpg
he must use a computer. His paws would make posting on a phone impossible.
Ediy. Or his spelling would be worse than mine at the very least.

It is like a kilngon had sex with predator, settled down on a quarter acre and had a bogan son who resembles a ute-driving wombat.

Baku, Azerbaijan, on the shores of the Caspian Sea. Looks like it's come up a bit since the Soviet Union fucked off.

baku-Azerbaijan.jpg

Bribie G said:
Baku, Azerbaijan, on the shores of the Caspian Sea. Looks like it's come up a bit since the Soviet Union fucked off.

attachicon.gif
baku-Azerbaijan.jpg
Centre of the Russian Oil Industry, trying to copy Dubai except all the Russian hookers now live in Dubai except the cheap ones.

Cheers to everyone that wished. Man, I'm lucky it's not that bad. Those pics tell of a really bad time mate. Hope your son does OK now.
I'm going under the knife Thursday, fingers crossed. I'm shitting myself.

can' think of anything to say.... Not in jest though, busted eye socket, got king hit, saved eye now get it back in it's place. Nurse called today and decreed that I shall be dry until the op! :(

Man, things just go from bad to worse with you, don't they, PK?

All the best, mate. Thinking of you.

Not like that, you hom.

PF - goodluck with the surgery.

One thing I took from our experiences is that medical staff are awesome - I am sure they will look after you.

As they say time is a great healer - give yourself the time you need to bounce back from the surgery. Dont be in a hurry to do anything for a while - surgery of any sort can really take a lot out of you. As much as it is sacrilege to say it on here ... the beer will still be there later.

Take care of yourself

Grumpy

My missus tossed her cookies (actually, Uncle Tobys Oats) at boot camp yesterday. Today she's suffering DOMS and shuffling about all stiff and moaning.
Twas an ignominious display from the former part time fitness instructor, but in the true spirit of masochism, she's going back for more tomorrow.
Bless her.

Christmas will be awkward with your uncle this year.

I just spent an hour in a medical centre where they were playing Barry Manilow. And they wonder why I drink.

Tropical_Brews said:
Centre of the Russian Oil Industry, trying to copy Dubai except all the Russian hookers now live in Dubai except the cheap ones.
I'd always wanted to go there, I can speak basic Azeri because it's almost the same as Turkish (lived there for a year), speak Turkish with a Scottish accent and you just about nail it.

Bribie G said:
I just spent an hour in a medical centre where they were playing Barry Manilow. And they wonder why I drink.
You survived? I'm amazed you didn't rip the place apart. :D :p ;) :kooi:

Back