No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the best with the op, PK. Glad your eye is okay too.
Good luck with the dry spell. Just get into the ginger beer instead.

Drove the work Prius today.

By far, this is the worst vehicle I have ever driven in my entire life.

They are our descendants coming back in time machines to check out how fucked up we were back then.

Same.

Five weeks before I'll have the time to brew as well.

Just changed one of our heifers from 400 kg of walking Hereford to 200 kg of chilling Hereford

hmmmmm beef

RIP uncle Mike. He planted the seed and got me into brewing all those years ago and was an all round funny bugger. Raising a glass.

TasChris said:
Just changed one of our heifers from 400 kg of walking Hereford to 200 kg of chilling Hereford

hmmmmm beef
Let it hang for 2weeks in the chilla. Don't worry if it goes black.

jyo said:
RIP uncle Mike. He planted the seed and got me into brewing all those years ago and was an all round funny bugger. Raising a glass.
Sorry to hear that mate, glass is raised and my thoughts are with you.

RIP Mike.

Cheers, mate. We were expecting it for about a week now and it was a bloody blessing for him.

jyo said:
I'll have an extra beer tonight for Mike.

Chris

Ah, hey F. Got to go through it again on Tuesday.

The anaesthetist screwed it up last Thursday, put me under and then injected local anaesthetic into the general eye socket area instead of the muscle the surgeon wanted controlled. Dilated eye, couldn't operate. Been stuck with a bloody eye all weekend. Hoping they get it right this time :S it actually looks fairly scary walking into anywhere without sunnies atm. Might give children sleepless nights...

Back