No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only care if someone backwashes or has a cold.

Or a cold sore.

Or leprosy.

Or a cleft palate

or chilbains.

Or syphilitic ulcerations.

Or a beard.

I'm a bit funny about sharing my drinks, to be honest.

Seen plenty of blokes tongue kissing though and it didn't seem to have any terrible effect on me.

Wow, I find this post on another forum I use (posted in a subforum you have to pay to see) by the admin quite interesting

Pay the Mods? You have to pay to BE a Mod! It's bad enough with all the database search queries, but Mods get higher PM storage, bigger Avatars, Name Change ability, post closing and deleting as well - it's very heavy on the database!

There's an annual fee to be a Mod.
Wow, that's impressive. Not only does she get free labour from people willing to monitor content and take action, but they pay for the privilege.

Back in my day stupid people hadn't heard of the internet yet.

Hey look. A goat

GoatGenemaster2.jpg

"Archbishop of Cologne (1238 - 1261), von Hochstaden wielded great influence in imperial affairs but was a controversial and contentious figure. Ultimately, to generate funds for continuing work on the cathedral, he initiated a tax on hops (thus raising the price of beer), a move that may have influenced the grotesque ornamentation added by stone carvers at the base of his statue"

haha!

7836219498_2ef1aac59f_c.jpg

EDIT: click the picture to zoom

jyo said:
So laid back.
Not sure how laid back it was for the lower orders working 16 hour shifts 6 days a week in the factories that kept the metropolis running...

That was only a year after a general strike against wages being lowered and working hours being increased was brutally broken by the army.

The middle one is easy pickins with its head stuck in the fence n that. :ph34r:

Hate to admit it but I like The Voice I reckon Delta Goodrem is one of the world's best looking women.

Back