No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but that 2 weeks will be the busiest I'll have been in months

Why? If they're getting rid of you why on earth would you work your arse off, take your time mate, turn that 2 weeks pay into 3-4 weeks pay, ****, chuck a couple of sikkies in there as well :kooi:

If there was sick pay I wouldn't have been thinking about leaving in the first place. Casual on a day rate.

By busiest I just mean working every day rather than maxing out at 3 days a week. All the work will just be in pulling down the depot. I assure you I'll be on a go-slow (and stealing shit left, right and centre).

I just found out that as of the end of the month the company I work for will no longer have a presence in Melbourne. Wanted to leave anyway but on my terms, not theirs. Work should run out in about 2 weeks but that 2 weeks will be the busiest I'll have been in months. Not sure how to feel about it to be honest.
Less time working means more time posting on AHB.

Glass-half-full.

No time working means fermenter all empty.

I've just typed and deleted maybe 6 different responses to The Fast One. That guys is ******* worthless.

After this weekend it'll be 3 weeks since I've put a brew down, haven't gone that long in ages

I can't say it there. Besides, the particular post I was referring to has gone.

He doubted Bullfrog's ability to spilt a pack of wyeast without causing generational change in a thread where he is talking about how he stepped up a 22L starter from the dregs of a single bottle. Stupid ****.

He doubted Bullfrog's ability to spilt a pack of wyeast without causing generational change in a thread where he is talking about how he stepped up a 22L starter from the dregs of a single bottle. Stupid ****.

countries-that-should-not-cry-for-me.jpg

Agreed. I think most people there have a pretty similar opinion of him. I have been mostly ignoring him which has been working pretty well for me. The problem is if people don't know any better and actually beleive him.

Tonight proves to be an interesting psychological case study of Tourette's syndrome - all televised (look in the stands). Anyone else watching the game tonight?

Couldn't possibly unless it was a replay and I knew the Pies got done.

Even then...Cats? Meh.

Couldn't possibly unless it was a replay and I knew the Pies got done.
Even then...Cats? Meh.

Not too long until i enjoy the fruits of geelongs efforts tonight. Win or lose , i'll be happy to see the victor take down the saints next week. Would be well deserved if collingwood do win though.

I assure you I'll be on a go-slow (and stealing shit left, right and centre).
All I did at work today was eat my smoko, then my lunch, then stole some bits and bobs. Was rewarded for all this hard work with an early mark. I wish I was always gonna be fired!

I don't know but yelling wont get you anywhere :p

OOOH!!! That home decorating show with the hilarious Scottish flamers is back on!

Dude is happy as a pig in shit. I've got a hearty chortle on.

"They've gone for faux-Georgian but it's more George and Mildred."

Oooh! You go, girl!

Latest posts

Back