No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found while looking for something completely unrelated:

emo20hitler1cq0.jpg

What wouldn't Emo Hitler do with Monica Bellucci?!

Would have to be John as he's the one that genetically inherited all of the funny in that family -- and let's face it, what's funnier than emo's? Justice couldn't be done to the theme with somebody as horribly un-amusing as James Belushi.

OMG im just having a taste revelation!

Orange Coffee Hefeweizen. Im getting lingering Hefe flavours on the back of my tongue, clove and citrus from lastnights session mingling with the morning espresso. The tartness and coffee is magical. :icon_drool2:

I smell a new style coming on!

whack of wheat, pilsner and a touch of roast barley. Anyone done a stout with 3068?

Its crazy how the flavours still carry with you some 12 hours after consumption, drank several L of water and brushed my teeth twice. :icon_cheers:

....I smell a new style coming on!.....
sounds better than my screwed up beer. was meant to be an alt with german ale yeast... i accidently put in german wheat.... alt and clove dont mix..... its wrong i tell you!

nearly hit 200 pages of nothing, good work crew.

I must be dislexiconic

This thread is 1-- pages long, WHat good stuff have I missedt?

I just had the pleasure of hosting Waggastew at my place for the last 1 hours or so.
We tried a couple of my beers, a Mild and an IPA, and had a good chinwag about various things including, but not exclusively, brewing and beers.
I am now the proud owner of part of his starter of a Belgian Yeast WY3787.

Latest posts

Back