No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only movie I've ever fallen asleep during in a cinema.

gallery_7239_412_10981.png

Where've you been, mate? We missed you.

gallery_7239_412_10981.png

Where've you been, mate? We missed you.
Apparently you'd be one of the very few.
Apparently teaching a man to fish rather than giving them a fish isn't a worthy post.
12 Kegs are full
AHB getting full of knobs/ungreatfuls
In contact with good blokes via other methods
Thus visits to AHB limited
Not that I'm bitter (it's just the hops)!
State and fed elections been keeping me busy at work also. Besides getting ready for vicbrew. Hopefully 8 entries.
Will catch u blokes at Xmas swap if not before

Can't stop watching this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently you'd be one of the very few.
Apparently teaching a man to fish rather than giving them a fish isn't a worthy post.
12 Kegs are full
AHB getting full of knobs/ungreatfuls
In contact with good blokes via other methods
Thus visits to AHB limited
Not that I'm bitter (it's just the hops)!
State and fed elections been keeping me busy at work also. Besides getting ready for vicbrew. Hopefully 8 entries.
Will catch u blokes at Xmas swap if not before

hope you still love me btrett'o, i have been having nightmares that when i posted to you to stop saying search we didnt see you no more....hugs?

hope you still love me btrett'o, i have been having nightmares that when i posted to you to stop saying search we didnt see you no more....hugs?
Hey, what are you doing posting on AHB? Haven't you got a brewery to set up, or something? ;)

Hey, what are you doing posting on AHB? Haven't you got a brewery to set up, or something? ;)

1600L's in fermeters as of yesterday!...what you doing saturday? feel like bottling a few beers?

1600L's in fermeters as of yesterday!...what you doing saturday? feel like bottling a few beers?
Swimming lessons, music lessons, then a 4-year-old's birthday party.

Oh the trials of what I'm forced to do versus what I want to do...

Just heard Biggsy maul the phrase "...and never darker our doors again!" in the most hilarious but hard to reuse fashion ever (so I'll burn it here instead of banking it for later) "...and never darken our towels again!"

I dunno. Maybe you had to be there.

Dammit, the missus has taken tomorrow off for a family day out!! Otherwise I'd be in no worries!!!

Cheers SJ

Not sure what post talking about mate.
As marley said 'don't worry bout a thing. Everything is going to alright'

OOOH!!! That home decorating show with the hilarious Scottish flamers is back on!

Dude is happy as a pig in shit. I've got a hearty chortle on.

Almost put this in What Are You Listening To? but it'd be marginally OT and I won't have that sort of thing!

Watching the Rage soundtrack special thing on now and wondering how everyone else feels about this: a great many songs were released well before the films they are attached to were made and just happened to be included in a film (possibly without the artists' approval) and I reckon this is cheating on Rage's part. CHEATING! It should only be songs written for (cashing in on) OSTs.

There. I said it. I hope no one's feeling have been hurt.

Latest posts

Back