No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will be fine. I mean they have completely "modernised". You know, since last year when they were bleeding cutting edge as well.

...surely you'd pay an extra $10 per kg to know what you're getting??

People should already know what they are getting by now...

People should already know what they are getting by now...

ive got 500g each of C Saaz, Marco Polo, C Cascade if anyone wants them. Happy to trade for equal weights of their Euro or US counterparts! :lol:

ive got 500g each of C Saaz, Marco Polo, C Cascade if anyone wants them. Happy to trade for equal weights of their Euro or US counterparts! :lol:

if you knew how to brew properly they would be gone by now... :icon_cheers:

I take offence with him equating marco polo with columbus.

Just knocked off a Bottle of La Chouffe blonde in a hurry cos we're on the way out for dinner.
I haven't eaten since 10 am.
I'm now feeling a little 'slow motion'
Thats cool.
One of the up sides to having a pregnant wife is beind the designated drinker for 9 months.
I think I'll have the green curry tonite..

Just knocked off a Bottle of La Chouffe blonde in a hurry cos we're on the way out for dinner.
Thats cool.
One of the up sides to having a pregnant wife is beind the designated drinker for 9 months.

SNAP! I am on my second pint and have not eaten since around 9:30am. ehhe, lol. etc

Thats cool.

Ohh Yea its great having a pregnant wife. You get to drink all the time. On topic now, just about finished a american lager for a party. Had a few too many pints in the process and blown a keg and felling it. Gotta love it!!

I'm currently enjoying pre-drinks-with-friends drinks. They're a bit slow and a bit prone to going to bed early, you see.

I couldn't take advantage of the preggo wife as the DD for very long as my wife has rather short legs and couldn't reach the pedals by 5 months.....

As for today, I have just polished off my only meal for the day (hamburger and chips) after having driven to Armidale from home this morning. Have already knocked back a gage roads IPA and am currently drinking a beez neez.........I think they may be the first of many.

The Beards - If Your Dad Hasn't Got A Beard You've Got Two Mums

Last edited by a moderator:
It is absolute BULLSHIT that the Chinese Hop thread has been locked. Absolute disregard for board users, mod.

It is absolute BULLSHIT that the Chinese Hop thread has been locked. Absolute disregard for board users, mod.

it wasn't really going anywhere, you can follow all the action at HBDU if it means that much to you bum :icon_cheers:

Yeah, I know. I lurk there. The content of the thread wasn't really the issue.

I've got this small, dead tree in the front yard of my rented home. It has been there and dead for at least as long as I have lived here (6 years). This morning I discovered that someone has taken a disliking to the thing and has broken all 10 branches off of it and piled them on top of a small flowering bush that lives right next to it.

Two birds one stone?

I've got this small, dead tree in the front yard of my rented home. It has been there and dead for at least as long as I have lived here (6 years). This morning I discovered that someone has taken a disliking to the thing and has broken all 10 branches off of it and piled them on top of a small flowering bush that lives right next to it.

Two birds one stone?

Could have been worse.

blair3.jpg

Latest posts

Back