No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(pity i didn't get out to the grain bulk buy pick up, would have been good to meet the man behind the sarcasm)

Same (minus the sarcasm bit, of course).

I didn't end up meeting anyone apart from mxd though. The names I recognised on the list were in the minority to be honest so I didn't fancy randomly walking about introducing myself (and then having to say "You're who? Oh nevermind...I'm going over there now"). I did give everyone the eye contact/eyebrows up/pregnant pause thing but no one seemed keen. I guess I'm destined to die sad and alone.

Same (minus the sarcasm bit, of course).

I didn't end up meeting anyone apart from mxd though. The names I recognised on the list were in the minority to be honest so I didn't fancy randomly walking about introducing myself (and then having to say "You're who? Oh nevermind...I'm going over there now"). I did give everyone the eye contact/eyebrows up/pregnant pause thing but no one seemed keen. I guess I'm destined to die sad and alone.
Meet-ups would be much simpler if we all looked more like our forum avatars.

I can think of a few that could be quite awkward as well :lol:

I looked for felten but didn't spot him. Gotta get yardy down for some do sometime.

But...uh...maybe you should stay home for the next one. I'll tip it down some storm drain for ya! Don't worry - it'll float. IT ALL FLOATS!

I looked for the sparkles, fourstar. I guess I must have missed you? :ph34r:

In all seriousness I did actually look for someone who looked like your avatar since you were the only one who I had any idea what they look like but perhaps you are more/less photogenic than you appear in person because I couldn't spot you based on that.

Next time we should all post our passport first?

Meh. I'll leave drinking with Haysie all to you guys.

[EDIT: Not to be taken entirely seriously. I'm sure meeting you guys would be worth it.]

In all seriousness I did actually look for someone who looked like your avatar since you were the only one who I had any idea what they look like but perhaps you are more/less photogenic than you appear in person because I couldn't spot you based on that.

Next time we should all post our passport first?

I left early. around 9:45~.

Anyway, no real loss. Im not that interesting anyway.

Anyway, no real loss. Im not that interesting anyway.

I'm sure our combined drabness may have combined to spark some sort of interest. Looks like you were there when I was. Very sorry I missed you.

I'm sure our combined drabness may have combined to spark some sort of interest. Looks like you were there when I was. Very sorry I missed you.

where you flying solo or in a party of three? They seemed to be some new faces. Including other three, the bloke who came with his parents. I assume that could only be you! :p

As if I'd be seen in public with my parents! I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN!

Nah, wasn't in the trio. I was on my own - hence the sad and lonesome death mentioned earlier.

I came from Frankston, actually. I can only aspire to one day living (and ultimately dying, as must we all) on the undercarriage of a rock.

Bunch of dreary feckers you are :lol:

Well, that's me. I'm off home to a beer'n'bowl

Latest posts

Back