No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dreary?! I just exposed my deep held hopes of one day living under (and possibly being bludgeoned to death by?) a rock! You do wound me, sir!

My crushed self-esteem can now only prompt me to post spiteful riposts in response to the ill-informed questions of The Great Unwashed (aka - anyone else here from Frankston).

does anyone else think FM radio is Crap?

Commercial FM radio? Absolutely. There's a few good'uns on the dial nonetheless. Primarily RRR and PBS.

[EDIT: oops. Local radio stations are local.]

Dreary?! I just exposed my deep held hopes of one day living under (and possibly being bludgeoned to death by?) a rock! You do wound me, sir!

My crushed self-esteem can now only prompt me to post spiteful riposts in response to the ill-informed questions of The Great Unwashed (aka - anyone else here from Frankston).
My wife's from Frankston.

She got better

:)

Okay, serious time now, kids. I'm not FROM Frankston - I just happen to live there right now.

Temporarily.

(Please note: the previously advertised "serious time" is out of stock. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.)

I grew up in Springvale - how does that sit compared to Frankston?

Despite what everyone says about Dandy these days it is much better now than when I was a kid. Everyone sees a lot of migrants and automatically forgets the place used to be run by speed dealing bikies.

I grew up in Springvale - how does that sit compared to Frankston?

These days Frankston is much worse but Springvale has cleaned up a lot. A lot of the trouble that left Springvale moved down to the end of the train line.

I always thought the Dandy nong or whatever it is called was quite posh! ?

The Dandenongs can be but not the same thing as Dandenong. Can obviously be pretty confusing for non-locals.

Do the locomotion..

kylie-minogue-playing-with-teddy-bear.jpg

Some surprising names getting involved there.

Get the freshest hops straight from the field!!!

Latest posts

Back