No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should do it.

Must be time for a new thread - 'No Topic part 2"

EDIT: 200!

I don't really know but it seems to be what happens here. Several other threads like What's in the glass and what are you brewing have been split in this manner. I'm not fussed either way :drinks:

Surely this is better than posting nothing
A really bad photo scan done years back. Must rescan it someday.
Taken in Nice, France. I'm no photography nerd, but I love this pic
Surf_on_Nice_Beach.jpg

surely a "beach" has to have "sand" to classify as a "beach"

discuss.

Why doesn't all the water run to the right of the picture?

Why doesn't all the water run to the right of the picture?

I spotted that too (ex pro photographer)... but the beach is self is level. If you level the horizon then the beach will be off kilter. I'm not sure which would bother me more.

I'd play around with cropping a bit. I'm not sure about the composition. You kind of have 2 subjects - the sky and the beach/waves/people. To me the sky dominates.

Cheers
Dave

I spotted that too (ex pro photographer)... but the beach is self is level. If you level the horizon then the beach will be off kilter. I'm not sure which would bother me more.

I'd play around with cropping a bit. I'm not sure about the composition. You kind of have 2 subjects - the sky and the beach/waves/people. To me the sky dominates.

Cheers
Dave
I reckon everything is fighting for attention, but I see what you mean.

ps. could put a duck in there to distract from the off kilter?
Gave us something to talk about anyway!

Water should be level. The rocks can be off kilter and i reckon it wouldn't be so bad.

He looks a lot taller in real life.

I just found out that as of the end of the month the company I work for will no longer have a presence in Melbourne. Wanted to leave anyway but on my terms, not theirs. Work should run out in about 2 weeks but that 2 weeks will be the busiest I'll have been in months. Not sure how to feel about it to be honest.

Latest posts

Back