No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes I was....just being silly......put my mother in laws pav to shame to be honest.

Though we do need to see inside of it! But it looks bloody fantastic..... still not as good as mine.

StevesParty_009.jpg

I'm currently enjoying my first AG beer (3rd pint tonight), though there's not much left I suspect, it's been on tap for a week and a half and although it was a bit suspect at first it's really come the good the last 2-3 days, I spose you can't really f**k up an APA. If only I had some sort of self control, phhht, self control isn't for a friday

Can I just say, CAAAARRRRRNNN the Bombers tonight, we need to pull our fingers out. We can do Hawthorn.

Also, suck shit to the Bulldogs (NRL that is)

Currently sick in hotel room, bored and feeling sorry for myself. thought i'd grab my psp, jump onthe awful hotel wifi and spread the misery.

BEERS SO FAR!!!

nogne o special holiday ale
dogfish head aprihop
dogfish head barton baton
stone ruination
sierra nevada bigfoot
bear republic racer 5 ipa
drake's denogginizer dipa
lagunitas hairy eyeball
deschutes hop henge experimental ipa
new belgium fat tire
lagunitas maximus ipa
anchor porter
victory hop devil ipa
stone old guardian barleywine

So about 3 weeks ago I spent $300 on a pair of 20%worn great brand tyres for the bike instead of about $550 new.
Then last Friday night riding home from work The rear passenger peg assembly came loose fell between the exhaust and the tyre and proceeded to shred the tyre wall. At the mechanics now having to shell out $250 for a new rear tyre! Can't tell u how pissed I am. Oh well I suppose these happen and at least it didn't cause any major damage to me or the bike. Still I'm pissed majorly late for work (as there isn't a loan bike avail) and seriously just want to go home and not go to work.

Edit: fuk u bum! I hope ur head hurts like hell u lucky *******!

Flat tyres are a perfectly good reason to turn around a just go back home

Bugger big time on the flat tyre!

Probably a good thing it did not shread a brand spanking new tyre though.

My R6 has a flat battery - been busy doing other things and had not ridden her in a while... went to start it yesterday and no good! <_<

ill be having real eggs and mushies for breakky tomorrow thanks. have some lovely oyster mushies, eggs fresh from a chook bum (thx to a work colleague) and will try and bang out a loaf of bread tonight to have with it.

bloody hell im hungry now.

Love having chooks, fresh eggs everyday. With 6 of them each laying 1 a day my partner sells them at work and cant keep up with the demand. I wasn't sure we could sell them at $3.50 a dozen but she gets rid of them the minute she walks in the door.

So whilst i do enjoy scrambled tofu, scrambled eggs fresh from the backyard is hard to beat.

The added advantage of chooks is that they spend winter mulching/debugging/digging up my vegie patch. They are very healthy and happy ladies.

Just had some vermicelli with beef from the Vietnamese in the foodcourt.
OMG, so awesome. Just needed a bit more beef.

Just had some vermicelli with beef from the Vietnamese in the foodcourt.
OMG, so awesome. Just needed a bit more beef.

if it was Bun Bo Hue or Pho Bo?..... AWESOME!

had a big bowl Bun Bo that streetside when i wasn in Hue lastyear. One of the best soups ive ever had. Mine came with the usual beef brisket, a pork meatball and some flaked bits of meat from a pork knuckle.. :icon_drool2: Pho, had that almost everyday for breakfast too! :beerbang:

Ive just polished off the leftovers from lastnights dinner. Hae Mee (Malaysian prawn noodle soup)

recipes_harmee.jpg

if it was Bun Bo Hue or Pho Bo?..... AWESOME!

had a big bowl Bun Bo that streetside when i wasn in Hue lastyear. One of the best soups ive ever had. Mine came with the usual beef brisket, a pork meatball and some flaked bits of meat from a pork knuckle.. :icon_drool2: Pho, had that almost everyday for breakfast too! :beerbang:

Ive just polished off the leftovers from lastnights dinner. Hae Mee (Malaysian prawn noodle soup)
Wasn't listed with any viet name, just vermicelli with beef. but they did have pho there. I'll get it next time.
I had the "special" beef pho at a different eatery a while back. I think they got the special bits with a shovel from the killing floor. Gristle, fat, lung, artery, something that resembled velcro... tripe maybe?
Honestly it was utterly f'ing gross.

After being shattered whilst waiting for the mechanic to fix all the stuff I did indeed go home and work from home... And I'm sure noone would blame me if I had snuck in a brew day....

a couple quick piccies of the tyre and peg assembly after I pulled it out from between the exhaust and tyre. shredded the walls down to the steel.
IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0331.jpg

it turns out that the dumb arse who installed the packrack used the same stock screws rather than longer ones and the stock screws arent long enough to go all the way through the peg assemble and the packrack frame....so they eventually slipped out. all replaced now and back on the road but $250 poorer.

Wasn't listed with any viet name, just vermicelli with beef. but they did have pho there. I'll get it next time.
I had the "special" beef pho at a different eatery a while back. I think they got the special bits with a shovel from the killing floor. Gristle, fat, lung, artery, something that resembled velcro... tripe maybe?
Honestly it was utterly f'ing gross.

haha i almost made that mistake once before. Atleast you didnt get any of that congealed blood! Looks like snot you have after a blood nose! :icon_drool2: Haha!

Oh, never get tempted to order 'chitterlings' no matter how interesting the name sounds. Unless of course you are interested in eating sausage casings with the rest of the inner and outer tissue still connected. :rolleyes:

haha i almost made that mistake once before. Atleast you didnt get any of that congealed blood! Looks like snot you have after a blood nose! :icon_drool2: Haha!

Oh, never get tempted to order 'chitterlings' no matter how interesting the name sounds. Unless of course you are interested in eating sausage casings with the rest of the inner and outer tissue still connected. :rolleyes:
Thankyou for the warning 4star!
Maybe it did have blood in it, I wouldn't be suprised.

Bn b Huế

Is F*cking awsome! It's my favourite Vietnamese soup! mmmmm blood!

Bn b Huế usually includes thin slices of marinated beef shank, chunks of well-cooked oxtail, and pig's knuckles or pork. It can also include cubes of congealed pig blood, which has a color between dark brown and maroon, and a texture resembling gelatin.

Bn b Huế is commonly served with mung bean sprouts, lime wedges, cilantro sprigs, raw onions, and thinly sliced banana blossom. Thinly sliced purple cabbage or iceberg lettuce are common substitutes when banana blossom is not available. Purple cabbage most resembles banana blossom in texture, though not in taste. It is also common for a diner to add a small dollop of shrimp paste directly into the soup.

Bn b Huế
Is F*cking awsome! It's my favourite Vietnamese soup!

Time for me to tease when i get home. Pics of when i had a bowl of it streetside in Hue and dining with a vietnamese lady! :icon_cheers:

One of the finest dishes ive ever eaten.. period.

Latest posts

Back