No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are you telling me my x would of being more use to me if he was dead? :D opps!

Wow...ll it takes to bring Katie back are tofu, breasts and willies.

Ahh Katie.... you're a classic. Did you spot my recent adventure in the whats on the table thread?

Franconian rauchbier pork knuckle
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...st&p=623019

and

Ikan Balado made with a whole deep fried barra!
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...st&p=625485

I did I did.... I was very very impressed with the Ikan Balado my kind of meal! Though I think I might also freak my man out with the pork knuckle!

i was also very impressed with Schooey's pav!

Though I think I might also freak my man out with the pork knuckle!

Sounds like you need yourself a new man! A man who doesn't like pork knuckle aint no man. Unless of course they are Muslim or Jewish. :p

Just tell him its an unsmoked version of whats in pea and ham soup! :beerbang:

I'd rather have a pork knuckle than a moose knuckle

Sounds like you need yourself a new man! A man who doesn't like pork knuckle aint no man. Unless of course they are Muslim or Jewish. :p

Just tell him its an unsmoked version of whats in pea and ham soup! :beerbang:

I just got him thank you....believe me he is a REAL man... I actually take offence to that Fourstar. Im sure he'll like it. His a bit frightened of things like kangaroo etc! I think I might do a chinese version braised pork knuckle in red sauce!

I just got him thank you....believe me he is a REAL man... I actually take offence to that Fourstar. Im sure he'll like it. His a bit frightened of things like kangaroo etc! I think I might do a chinese version braised pork knuckle in red sauce!

Sorry! :ph34r:

Once he starts eating all of your delicious meals im sure he will break out of the meat and two veg shell! Dong po square pork... delicious! ive had the pork hock before at a szechuan restaurant. :icon_drool2:

Show him the below diagram, he will then know why he should eat the knuckle!
porkdeliciousdiagram.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!!!

add one more thing and you have the fundamentals down!

If memory serves me and it usually does. you were getting married about January this year.
How did everything go?

stagga.

I know you have to click to view full image, but there is a bloody limit :lol:

stagga.

If memory serves me and it usually does. you were getting married about January this year.
How did everything go?

stagga.

Where have you been?
Was meant to, thank f*ck we didn't! He couldn't keep up with his marital duty!

Where have you been?
Was meant to, thank f*ck we didn't! He couldn't keep up with his marital duty!

If you are supposed to be weaning yourself off us, does today count as a relapse?

Do you have to call up you AHB Anonymous sponsor and confess to your lapse?

Do they come around and intervene if you start posting again?

Why would anyone ever want to leave such a hotbed of intellectual discussion anyway?

If you are supposed to be weaning yourself off us, does today count as a relapse?

Do you have to call up you AHB Anonymous sponsor and confess to your lapse?

Do they come around and intervene if you start posting again?

Why would anyone ever want to leave such a hotbed of intellectual discussion anyway?

No it's all self control as you see I don't have much!

Oh no, not another stud fallen by the wayside.
You should have pm`d ME!!!!!

STAGGA.

stud???

i was also very impressed with Schooey's pav!

you're kidding arent you? :lol:

Edit.....im glad me ole mate staggas back.....

Edit Edit.....I also miss Rene

you're kidding arent you? :lol:

Edit.....im glad me ole mate staggas back.....

Edit Edit.....I also miss Rene

Nothing wrong with a man that bakes Steve....

The only thing that made me laugh was when he said that Donna Hay stole fultons recipe... Really theres not much to a pav.... egg white, suger, vinegar, vanilla ... whats there to steal?

Nothing wrong with a man that bakes Steve....

The only thing that made me laugh was when he said that Donna Hay stole fultons recipe... Really theres not much to a pav.... egg white, suger, vinegar, vanilla ... whats there to steal?
i thought he weas refrring to the presentation

Back