• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

No Frills low cost pressure fermenting

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

CEO Keg King

Reaction score
Looks like I have to give a bit of a push - sorry but I only just got back. I know all the parts are there and even sold one yesterday when I was in the store.

Truman42

Reaction score
Looks like I have to give a bit of a push - sorry but I only just got back. I know all the parts are there and even sold one yesterday when I was in the store.
What?? I was going to call in to see if they had them but thought the website would be updated. I might call on Monday.

Truman42

Reaction score
@CEO Keg King Hey mate does the O ring on the posts go on top of the lid or on the bottom where the nut tcan tighten up against it? And do we need to use thread tape?

snails07

Reaction score
@CEO Keg King Hey mate does the O ring on the posts go on top of the lid or on the bottom where the nut tcan tighten up against it? And do we need to use thread tape?
Sounds like you have one in your hands. What are your thoughts on it?

Truman42

Reaction score
Sounds like you have one in your hands. What are your thoughts on it?
Looks ok. Nice and sturdy for plastic. I wanted to buy one for 2 reasons.

1. I needed another keg
2. I wanted to give pressure fermenting a try but having recently brought a Ss Chronical I didnt want to fork out more money for a fermentasaurus so this is a cheaper alternative.

Will let you know how it goes.

Meddo

Reaction score
Sorry guys they were meant to be on their by now. I know there are 3 in the retail store.
How about the Fermenter King? Do you have an ETA on those? (for online orders, can't drop into the store from QLD...)

Latest posts

Group Builder