New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrSmurto's Golden Ale makes very comfortable times too. Try Amarillo, Cascade, Chinook & Simcoe hops for the tasty usa brewings you like. If you have trouble finding hops you can order them from Craftbrewer on the internet. :beer:

If you typed in your native language, we could probably translate it better via google. :)

If you typed in your native language, we could probably translate it better via google. :)

ya reckon?

urdu.jpg

If this is a troll, everyone should keep playing along anyway because this thread is ******* hilarious.

why you pishab my dog and ask him **** off ?

why you pishab my dog and ask him **** off ?
I once pishab your dog, tell him then **** off, tell himthen backing up, telling him then wedy seу рцрру, ло ,щаску релзб then I saying г хм йг гол кгншгчлхфдк ooh silly puppy

I once pishab your dog, tell him then **** off, tell himthen backing up, telling him then wedy seу рцрру, ло ,щаску релзб then I saying г хм йг гол кгншгчлхфдк ooh silly puppy

must remembering a puppy is not single for xmas but also being good sandwiches for boxing day

I believe that old joke (in yasmani terms) would be:

Why you kick my dog, call him Fuckorf

Not to be confused with the dog kicking stealth-fart gag.

GAG'd is the new LOL

Lucky times, indeed.

_the_new_improved_silo_ted

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that old joke (in yasmani terms) would be:

Why you kick my dog, call him Fuckorf

Not to be confused with the dog kicking stealth-fart gag.

GAG'd is the new LOL

Lucky times, indeed.

_the_new_improved_silo_ted

Missed you Ted.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not really speedie's style, which was drunk, retarded and arrogant. This guy on the other hand is only a drunk ESL foreigner. Not that there's anything wrong with that :lol: I think everyone scared him off.

Making of the sexy scary times, hey Borat ! Bet your aggotts on it.

yasmani is here! today i am having one of pepper jack beer from murpheys but there is no pepper n the tastes but tasty brewings still.

i am making the list of words to teaching for home beers. barley seeds is barley grains, pullets is hops pellets, and the bin is fermenting. what does it call the wine glass with brix measures? is for the sugar strongness to build more strength to the head. and what does ipa mean I am thinking this wweekends lucky beer to be like icon2 or torpedo bomb. and i cannot read very good urdu my language is farsi! but i am speaking urdu very good only.

good day yasmani

Yasmani, we thought we had lost you from much pishab from brewers Cocko & Ted!

IPA = India Pale Ale
barley seeds = grains
bin = fermenter

ach i does not want to be making some sisterfuking indian brewings, yaar. my tastes is for usa style.

hahahahaha Yasmani

U took much Pishab and are still here, did 2 things:

1) Brought Teddy out :)

2) Go make that next beer!!! You know.. drunk men, much funni-ness and pishaab ;)

btw, give up syrup from shop. Make new syrup (not syrup, more just wort which is after you dissolve syrup in water) from malted barley seeds. Much tastier.

I'm waiting for you to post a recipe on here for suggestions....

one another aussie friend told me to stop home beer making for weekend and he is making some water hose for this coolbox so i can use barley grains and no syrips so after another weekend i will make usa style with white barley grains some crystals that are also barley grains and cascades he give to me just today

is ipa styles of american indian? for me this is no problem but i have problem with brewings from sisterfucking india indians.

is ipa styles of american indian? for me this is no problem but i have problem with brewings from sisterfucking india indians.

The indians that own Kasmir are OK though Yasmani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back