New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
India Pale Ale is actually an English Beer, of sorts. The English made beer to take to India for the English living in India to drink. It is said that some of the water came out of the beer when it was in barrels in the sailing ships and became stronger (more alcohol). History also says that hops are a preservative so they put more hops in the beer to help it stay fresh whilst on the ships to India. Whether this is true some argue but now it is a style of beer that is stronger with more hops in it (more bitter and more flavour) and NOT Indian.

Here is a list of words that we use when talking about beer or making it: http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...;showarticle=17

Here is a book on the internet that is all about brewing beer. It is a good book to read and learn from: http://www.howtobrew.com/sitemap.html

When you go to murpheys next:

Fat Yak beers don't have any yak in them.
Murrays Whale Ale is not made from Whales.
Redback is an Australian spider but Redback beer does not have spiders in it.
Red Angus Pilsner is not made from bulls.
Emu Bitter does not taste like Emu.
White Rabbit beers don't taste like rabbit.

Happy times pishab! :D

Emu Bitter does not taste like Emu.

Yes it does. There may or may not be emu fat and urine* used in the production of this beer.

I am still prone to drinking one on a hot day if there are no cameras :ph34r:

*I am aware that emus do not in fact urinate but have a mix of urine and shit via the cloaca.

piss ! this is the english for pishab and to make the funs with others you say i am taking a piss on you! crazy people we should go to the pubs one time for icon2 and bbque meats. my pubs doesnt has usa styles only one black brewings from the faucet. not tasty and not untasty but not like murpheys good brewings. i have cascades hopps is this good for american indian ipa from my recipes before on this email?

good day yasmani

hello mister malted i doesnt understand that lovely pages about the trees and the grasses. my friend says to put the grains in a coolbox with 30 liters hot water of 75 percent degrees and in one hour to take the water and make it boiling to place the hopps for some time, then some more hopps are placed, then make the trumps cold to 20 percent degrees and place the yeasts. what is the trees and the grasses cutting for? maybe this is more funs ok. taking a piss with me bhenchod!

piss ! this is the english for pishab and to make the funs with others you say i am taking a piss on you! crazy people we should go to the pubs one time for icon2 and bbque meats. my pubs doesnt has usa styles only one black brewings from the faucet. not tasty and not untasty but not like murpheys good brewings. i have cascades hopps is this good for american indian ipa from my recipes before on this email?

good day yasmani

Were starting to warm to you yasmani. I reckon youd be a top fella to take down the pub for some pishab and bbq meats...

Other members here who struggle with the english language usually get sent packing pretty quick (the dude before speedie, speedie himself and the dude after speedie in recent times), but im starting to think youd be a pretty good bloke.
You sure make me laugh....sisterfucking beers :lol:

I dont ever want this thread to end.....

Big Nath,
its Darren or Speedie

is ipa styles of american indian? for me this is no problem but i have problem with brewings from sisterfucking india indians.
You mean this type of Indian?

bfxc1.jpg

HAHAHA that should be their ad campaign.

I am loving this thread.
Yasmani, if you're a troll, you're a hilarious one.
If not, you sound like a fun bloke to have a beer with, unfortunately I'm on the other side of the country.

To try to answer some of your questions (the more experienced brewers can correct me if I'm wrong or if they believe my answers lack pishab):
Your "wine glass" used to measure brix we call a hydrometer.
More sugar will give you a stronger beer in terms of alcohol percentage.
Cascade is a very popular flavouring and aroma hop in american ales but you will need a stronger bittering hop, torpedo uses magnum, crystal and citra hops I believe with magnum being the bittering hop.

I hope you make many lucky taste beers with the help of this forum :beerbang:

hello mister malted i doesnt understand that lovely pages about the trees and the grasses. my friend says to put the grains in a coolbox with 30 liters hot water of 75 percent degrees and in one hour to take the water and make it boiling to place the hopps for some time, then some more hopps are placed, then make the trumps cold to 20 percent degrees and place the yeasts. what is the trees and the grasses cutting for? maybe this is more funs ok. taking a piss with me bhenchod!

palmer is a pishab, do not worry trees and branches and shit - there are no little edward scisssord-hands in my mash

follow dr cooper's advice and pitch when the percent degrees is from 22 to 30. especially if it is a lager tin as it will be earlier ready from the bin

That's terrible advice. Yasmon don't listen to the piss-takers.

Yasmani,

I have no name for my brewery - I was thinking of commemorating your arrival on this page by naming it in your honor! I have these names so far, what do you think -

pishab brewings
pishab usa brewings
pishab mathematical brewings
comfortable times brewings
india usa indian brewings
bhenchod brewings
type of tasty brewings
torpedo brewings
lucky taste brewings

you are too funny mister logman and my voting would be bhenchod brewings. i will have some funs with this talk later but for today this time i am with a very bad mind fro too many tasty brewings in north of sydney the night before this day

Yasmani, tell your friend he is crazy. You don't use an ice box for putting hot beer in. It is used for keeping beer cold, not hot, mate.

my readings teach there is the chemicaled biology reaction with the barley grains that works for making sugars from starchings at a heating on 70 percent degrees and the coolbox is to keep the heat at this place for two hours. not for brewings drink but to make without syrips.

yesterday night was go to three pubs in the north of sydney one called rags famish another called the terrist bar and one called union also one restaurant of checkosalak with black beer. in thee other pub hotels i was trying fourpine pales. fatyaks. white rabbots. vale blacks. little things. then too much whiskys later until later at 5am oclock today morning. this weeks i think no more brewings taste. yeterdy nights it was also just me with two 100 percent good lookings and smellings pretty aussie girls who was with me for all the nights drinking and making jokes and funs. also we took some wine sitting in this big park for the suns finishing, joking and rolling down the hills and climbing the trees.

also ! big news i forgot to say in my emails. in this north of sydneys town there was a brewings shop and i buyed a beer glass for measure not of brix so og fg language is sensible now. do you know that brix is the same mathematicals method for sugar measure only other numbers

yeterdy nights it was also just me with two 100 percent good lookings and smellings pretty aussie girls who was with me for all the nights drinking and making jokes and funs. also we took some wine sitting in this big park for the suns finishing, joking and rolling down the hills and climbing the trees.
post pictures or it didn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back